• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ideas for Bosses in Place of the Encounters with the Person

G

Galfureye

I think the whole Girahim encounter throughout the game type of deal was cool and reminded me of your rival in pokemon and i don't think it's bad just wondering what you guys think would be cool bosses in place of him for the skyview and fire sanctuary that actually went with the theme of the dungeon, and maybe if nintendo actually had done this they could have made random encounters with him during like the main land stages of the game like what they did with the sealed beast and it coming up a number of times when you went to the faron woods to do a quest. Anyway I was thinking the skyview temple could have been like a spider with plants growing on 4 sides of him and in the back. You then gotta cut the plants off using appropriate slash, after you kill all the plants (when i said plant things im talking about deku babas or w/e they are). Then he gets stunned and you gotta use the beetle to poke one of his 3 big eyes. As for the fire temple I think they could have used the idea of the water plant thrusting when you hold it in your sword. The boss would be a big fiery stone/fire head with giant fire hands on both sides (pretty much like the fire hands that you hadda fight in the temple. The water plants will be up on small ledges that you have to clawshot up to. Then jump down and throw water at each of the hands, then you have to bomb them. After both hands are dead, the fire head thing starts jumping around the floor of the room like the blue bubbles in OoT when you shield bash them, you have to put out the fire on the stone head thing or w/e it will be then an eye (weak point) will be revealed you gotta do sword thrusts at it. After this the phase restarts and you have to do this 1-2 times more.

Tell me what you think of these ideas, I am not saying this should have been in place of Girahim but its just me being creative.

I am not that creative so I can't really come up with anything. I really liked your ideas though. Especially random battles with Ghirahim throughout the main land exploration. That would have been awesome.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I think that in skyview in place of ghirahim would be like a giant evil loftwing or, maybe bring back, gohma from OOT.

G

Galfureye

i like the idea of a giant evil loftwing but i just don't know how that would fit the theme of the dungeon to be honest, there weren't any form of enemy birds until the desert province where there were the vultures that dropped boulders on you.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A good boss for the fire sanctuary would have been Volvagia.
A good boss for the Skyview temple, well that should be Ghirahim, he was perfect seeing as I unfortunately did not like the temple itself and I needed something to lift my spirits, so a flamboyant well dressed gentleman was the perfect remedy.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
A good boss for the a flamboyant well dressed gentleman was the perfect remedy.

True, to that.

I honestly think we should've met Ghirahim in random places, such as in the sky, or something.I was looking forward to battling him in Skyloft, but that never happened.
It was too obvious when we found him in the Fire Sanctuary, but he did have some things to tell us, so it was quite an interesting scene.

"This news has just filled my heart with rainbows!"

I laughed at this so much, I fell outa my chair. I also giggled a little when he was rabbling about his magnificent arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom