• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ideas for a Skyward Sword Water Temple?

F

FlamingDiababa

i was thinking of a turtle boss, where there is an eye on its tongue. And continuing on the idea of the item that can raise and lower water levels, there would be spikes on the ground and the ceiling. That way, you smash the giant turtle into the spikes, its mouth opens, and then you go slah at the tounge's eye.

I would be very interested in a water temple that managed to not use the iron boots at all. This would be challenging, but I really hate walking around with the iron boots, you move so slow underwater. I really enjoyed how in TP and MM you can swim (like actually swim!).

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I like the idea on the last page of an animal guide in the water temple. It could sort of be like the Earth and Wind temples in Wind Waker where you have to work together with the sage to get through the temple. I've always liked dungeons that require teamwork. Maybe even with the boss as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom