• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection Thread

So, I assume many of you have heard from these two PS2 classics. Most notewrothy is Shadow which is more popular than ICO. For those who do not know, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are two games that were released for the PS2. Both are famous for employing minimalism (to do much with as many little elements as possible), great art, story and for been very few games which are pretty much considered also works of art.

I always wanted to play them especially ICO, but never had the opportunity, so when I bought the game collection (both games come in one disk ala Metroid Prime Trilogy) it was my first time playing them, although I alreayd new how they played and such. I have to say i loved them. Both are great an unique in their own ways, both have greta gamplay, gorgeous music (especially ICO) and a very engrossing world that says much with little. Oh and the HD revamp in the games is awesome.

Personally I enjoyed both but I really particular loved ICO´s setting and Zelda-like puzzles. But both games are really awesome. What do you guys think of these games? I would like to hear and share more of my thougts about them.

Oh yeah and here is a trailer. [video=youtube;UHgjQUbiG94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgjQUbiG94[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom