• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ice Arrows Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknut

time to panic
I has this problem a while ago and I wanted to see if you guys had a solution. So I know many of you have played OoT, and probably gotten the ice arrows. To get them you must go through the Gerudo training ground and collect keys. Now you can choose to use your keys on the left locked doors or the right locked doors to get to the treasure chest at the end that holds the ice arrows. Well at the beginning I only had one key, so I used on on the locked door to the right, But once I got all the keys I accidentally unlocked a door on the left. Since there are only as many keys as there are locked doors on one side I didn't have enough to get all the way to the treasure chest :( Please help me if you can.

There's a chest on the floor above the room with all the chests if I'm correct. What you have to do is use the Lens of Truth to find a hole in the ceiling, then use the hookshot on the torch, or whatever it is, to get through. I don't know if you have that one, but that one took me a while to find.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
There is actually enough keys to unlock all of the locked doors in the training ground.

The only hindrance you have is if you choose the wrong side(Right or left) in the room where the chest is. If you choose the wrong side, you will have to find close to 100% of the keys laying around depending on how far you went on the wrong side.

I'm not going to spoil it for you so I won't say which side is the wrong side =P.

If you are having problems finding keys use your imagination along with EVERYTHING you have.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Not trying to put the Ice Arrows down but I've found no real use for them unless ur trying a 100% run. Somewhere on youtube I found a glitch that let this guy go through the walls(using the GC version of OoT not 64). Yeah I know about the glitch that lets walk through objects by lifting the side of the N64 cartridge but it only works on the 64 version hence having to lift the side.

Darknut

time to panic
There is actually enough keys to unlock all of the locked doors in the training ground.

The only hindrance you have is if you choose the wrong side(Right or left) in the room where the chest is. If you choose the wrong side, you will have to find close to 100% of the keys laying around depending on how far you went on the wrong side.

I'm not going to spoil it for you so I won't say which side is the wrong side =P.

If you are having problems finding keys use your imagination along with EVERYTHING you have.

There are more keys in the training ground? or it it outside?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yes, Josh, you are a dinosaur. I got the Ice Arrows a month or so ago, but I haven't played OoT for a while now. I'm still working on MM. I chose the left side, as that's what Caleb Simpson did in his little walkthrough. I think I pwned that place. However, I don't think there's a way to beat the area after that unless you exit the area and pay to restart. It's not too hard, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, especially for a Darknut.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
You're probably missing one of the hard to find chests or the chest that you find by using the Lens of Truth in the Chest Chamber. Their are some keys that are VERY hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom