• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I remastered Ocarina of Time's soundtrack

Since I finished OoT's soundtrack (with 49 songs), here on this playlist I will be uploading Majora's Mask remastered soundtrack as Im creating it, please subscribe to my channel for more content! :)

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
The volume of the uploads seems a bit on the loud side, much louder than most other music on youtube, anyway
I like that you went for a mostly faithful approach wrt instrumentation, although I'm curious what you'd do with the soundtrack given more creative liberty.

What instrument(s) do you play?

The volume of the uploads seems a bit on the loud side, much louder than most other music on youtube, anyway
I like that you went for a mostly faithful approach wrt instrumentation, although I'm curious what you'd do with the soundtrack given more creative liberty.

What instrument(s) do you play?
I play mostly keyboard. I did create 2 remix albums with far more creative liberty!
This is the child era album:

And the adult era:

And here is a medley that summarizes the 1st album :D

Hi there!, I remastered the Majora's Mask soundtrack with current higher quality sounds, hope you like it! Please subscribe for more content like this! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom