• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Now Make Avatars/signatures!!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, I have made quite a few sigs and/or avatars and I'm getting a LOT better, and now I'm at the point where I can take requests.
For the record, I alternate between two photo editors: GIMP and Picasa.
Generally, I make the picture in GIMP, and then make any last adjustments and/or add any effects in Picasa.
GIMP is freeware, so you can Google the download page; Picasa is made by Google, so you can go to picasa.google.com to download it.

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, here are some. A couple of them aren't as good as others, due to several problems. Ones that I will make will be better. They are all things I've made for myself, or for others.

Signatures:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(this one's kinda blurry, I know)

attachment.php

(Samus looks kinda JPG-ish in this one)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Once again, post here to request a avatar/sig/page background.

David

But you called me here...
Not bad. Not bad at all. I'd suggest learning how to use GIMP. Its free and its very popular and easy to use. Not to mention, if you get good, you can make phenomenal things with the program. Definitely worth your time to learn it.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Okay, I'm going to see if you can take on my little challenge.
I have never had a custom avatar, and I want to see what you can do. I'll give you a general Idea, and we'll see what you can do with the idea. Think of it as a creativity exam, but without the ability to fail. HOORAY!

Basic Idea: The Master Sword and "MS13" somewhere on the avatar. Except, don't use the little quotes when you put it down.

So, let's see what you can do, Dr3W. I'm looking forward to your creation.

David

@MS13: I just finished it, so... here you go!

attachment.php

Hey, this is too big to be used as an avatar here. We have a 100x100 pixel rule here on ZD for avatars. It would work, it would just have to be resized.

David

Does it not resize automatically? I've had some of mine resized..

Well, yes, but a lot of the quality is usually lost. I usually just make them the right size so I don't have to worry about quality loss.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Could you make a sig pic with WW Link fighting TP link (with their swords locked) ? I want there to be lots of sparks, and Linknmike written in dark red on TP Link's tunic.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
@Linknmike: Sorry to say, there will be a delay on your request. Every time I try to make it, I end up getting really far and my browser crashes.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Okay, I just got a request from Nayrinarore, and I wanted it to be up on here...

Nayrinarore said:
whats up brah, ive seen some of your work and im super impressed. im wondering if you can make me a signature of link from the wind waker with all three pearls in the background?
I responded:
Dr3W said:
That totally sounds like something I could do! I'll tell you when it's finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom