• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Noticed Something...

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
I don't know if you have noticed, but a lot of new Nintendo products is being released 2 days early in Europe. especially the LoZ franchise. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. examples: Skyward sword is 20th November in north america, but in Europe it is set to release at 18th November. the same with the 3ds and Oot3D... I'm not a hardcore gamer that has played every nintendo game, but i think that it is a little unusual. Is it just because of the shipping time or something? please explain. :S

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Who knows. It may be shipping, or maybe Nintendo like England better than the US now. :) Still, it's not a big deal. Two extra days won't kill us. I have learned one thing that makes it super easy to wait for the release of a new game, without going crazy. It is the power of...patience!!!

Well, if you notice, Europe is closer to Nintendo's Headquarters in Japan than North America is. Like, it would save fuel to stop at Europe first before shipping them to North America. It's a more-efficient route. (silly example situation: if you have to wish two of your friends a happy birthday on the same day, and one of them lives next door to you, wouldn't you visit the one that is neighbor first? It saves time and gasoline, so it also saves money.)

I'm not sure about why Spirit Tracks was released here in the Americas before it was in Japan, but it was probably available--I'm sure the stores over there just decided to hold them for a little bit to get everything assembled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom