• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need Help with Photoshop!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I am teaching my self how to use Photoshop through tutorials and i am currently on this one:Making a Colorful Windows 7 Wallpaper in Photoshop « Tutorials « PSD Box – Think Outside the box
I got stuck on this:(View attachment 23757I cant figure out how the tut guy made the layer point down to the bottom layer.
any help would be appreciated.:D

That is very easy :) You click on the upper layer on top. In the same layer palet. Now click on it and HOLD YOUR MOUSE KEY and DRAG it below the other layer in your layer palet ;) Another things -if you think this is too difficult- is to select the layer in your layer palet. Now go to Layer> Arrange and then choose send back and then repeat this step till the layer is at the place as the same guy in the tutorial. If I may suggest you could start with some basics tutorials. This will help you out. You better not start with difficult tutorials yet if you're a beginner. Because there are many tools you need to learn yet. It is not hard but it takes some time. If you have any questions feel free to ask me since I use Photoshop for years

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In fact I created one myself :) I posted blogs and I explained the basics and all. Go to the Home page and choose Blogs and then choose basics. Scroll down and perhaps even a page further and I explained the main basics in it. I am not done yet so maybe it will help you a bit. Feel free to ask me any questions about photoshop ;) I love to help out :D Home - All you need to know about Photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom