• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks I Need Help in Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linksgirl824

i cant find the 7th grass rabbit anywhere i looked it up to see where its at and everything and its not there in my game it cant be that im missing it becuase i watched someone else on youtube find it right where its supposed to be but its not there in mine what do i do? :(

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
If you can't find it, stop for a while and look everywhere you can. Another tactic is that you can go on the ST part on ZD (top of your screen, move your mouse over the Spirit Flute and choose Rabbit Locations). Also, if you miss a rabbit in order for it to appear again, you need to stop at a station and leave again to make the rabbit reappear. A hassle, I know, but worth it to get the prize for all the bunnies. If that doesn't work there might be a glitch in your game, or something else could be wrong. I hope you can get this figured out!

I suggest going to the nearest station, stopping, and then getting back in your train and going for another look. If you have attempted to catch it and missed, the rabbit won't appear until you stop at a station. Also, are you sure you are in the right spot? Remember that things don't appear until they are within a certain radius of your location, so if you are just a bit too far away from it, it hasn't appeared yet. A lot of the bunnies are sitting pretty far back from the tracks, so you might also just be overlooking him. Keep trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom