• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I NEED A VILLAIN/TRAGEDY FOR MY BOOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am writing a book and I'm stuck. :( Note: I haven't started the book yet I'm still in the process of making the plot.

(Sorry if mispell a lot :lol: )

You probably need to read the whole thing because it's kind of confusing sorry for making it so long :lol:

So my book starts out with a boy named Jason. He lives on a different planet kind of... The earth is hollow and there is a planet inside. The around the planet all they came see is the part of the earth and the ocean(there is a barrier around the water so it won't crash down on them(it will be explained later). There is about 2,000 people(not final) and they have made a village on the planet. They have giant birds and they are different kinds of animals not found on earth. Jason has two friends named (A boy IDK his name yet) and Melanie(Mel for short). They are all about the same age and they all go to school at a small building. Their teacher, Mr. Bruno(name not final) is very smart and has many secrets. They(Jason, Mel, ect.) always here myths about pirates that got sucked into a portal and were the first people in their world. No one belives the myths... except for their teacher though he never tells them until tragedy strikes.

Note: They get their light from a gem that amplifys the light that shines from through ocean. So the light only reaches half of the planet.
Note 2: They use hurricanes a portal to get to our world.
Note 3: The barrier on the ocean is more like this: Its a liquid but its like that barrier on starwars 1 when Jarr Jarr and his people are fighting the robots. You can go through one side but not the other.

Tragedy 1: They banish a guy for doing something bad and he steals the gem. So our hero(Jason) has to go through the portal and retrieve another gem from a museum to light up their world.

Tragedy 2: Monsters from the dark side of the planet are killing everyone and Json has to go through the portal to get someone to help them.

So I have two ideas but there is some flaws in them. If you could help me come up with a good idea for a villain or tragedy. Sorry for making it so long and confusing :P

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom