• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Need a Girl's Opinion

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
It does take a lot of courage, but let me tell you, the let down stings. Don't be discouraged though! That doesn't mean she doesn't like you. I have been rejected, but then still friends. Try to ask her, and if she says no, try not to take it too hard. (this advice comeing from a dude...)

Anemos

Master of Chaos
hey to all the girls on Zelda dungeon i need your opinion

I'm a guy and there is this girl right i really like her but she is always talking about a boy from Mississippi (we live in Florida)

how do I convince her that he is in Mississippi and I'm in Florida

girls know these things right?

My advice is to mess with her mind, using a kind of false logic.

You have to think in a kind of inverted way to get them to see reason.

I'd suggest saying something along the lines of "Why don't you move to Mississippi, then?"

If she really likes this guy from Mississippi, then she'll probably agree with you. At that point, you should either go all in, or let go.

If she's trying to provoke a response, she'll probably give a sort of stuttered/awkward/cryptic response. At this point, continue to be patient.

As a side note, under no circumstances should you act robotic, lifeless, or "too dignified". They hate it when you do that.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Just smile a lot and try to take her mind of things by taking her places and spending time with her. Also, be understanding! girls love it when boys understand them and talk to them like they are a person and not just a girl. Make her laugh and be kind, when you feel the time is right express your feelings and believe in yourself. :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How weird it may sound but actually this can only be good for you. Now you can move on. Now you can let her go and look for other girls. Who knows? Maybe there is someone out there looking for you all the time and maybe you never noticed because of this girl.
It will take a while but at least you know what to do now. I am a bit older than most of you and I would NOT recommend you focusing on her any longer. This is like wasting time. Stay friends with her even though it may be a bit diffcult but trust me...soon you will look back and wonder why you ever were head-over-heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom