• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U I Need a Fast Way to Get Rupees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hero of Winds11

I'm broke and i need to be able to pay for 5 more triforce charts! Also i can't use the tingle tuner! (it's beacuse im playing this on the wii.)

David

But you called me here...
I'd recommend going to where you got the Triforce charts and slashing all of the jars in that area. There are usually quite a few rupees hidden in those jars. It might also be worth it to get good at the mail game on Dragon Roost island. You can get some good money pretty quickly if you get good at the game.

Also, you can use the Tingle Tuner on the Wii. The Tingle Tuner interfaces with the Gamecube controller slots. You just need a Gameboy Advance and a GBA to GCN connector cable. If you already have those, you can certainly use them. As for getting rupees with the Tingle Tuner, the above mentioned ways are much more efficient.

My recommendation is to find submarines, if you can. You can probably look up the submarine locations online, possibly on Zelda Wiki. They usually have lots of rupee-dropping enemies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You know the islands with the grottos that have a central room with several pillars, then 4 other rooms of enemies? One example being Overlook Island, the most northeastern island on the map. Go to those, smash open the pillars with your Skull Hammer, collect the rupees, leave the grotto, jump back in, smash the pillars again. The pillars and the rupees they hold respawn indefinitely.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As I recall, one of the best ways to get rupees is to go out on a whim and begin the Savage Labyrinth [it's on Outset Island, there's a lone pillar where you have to lift up a Stonehead with Power Bracelets. After every (10?) floors, you get to a save room that features a pot full of [fairies + hearts?] and another full of rupees, of which featured are blue, red and obviously green. Just enter, defeat a couple enemies, get your rupees, exit. Takes little effort at all.

I've sometimes been "caught short" on the amount of Rupees for the Triforce Charts, what I usually do is check my sea maps to see if there any sea chests with Silver Rupees in them, although I realise some people may not want to sail for ages for them, but it depends how many you would need I guess

S

shiningravion2

You Could also use the website to find treasure charts. Some of the chests have silver rupees.

Thats what I was going to say, if you check your treasure charts, you should be able to find more than enough rupees there. The trick is to try not to pull up treasures that contain a lot of rupees until you need them.

You can also get good at the sliding puzzle game on the Oasis island.

Do the boat sailing rupee collecting game south of the forest haven, if you do it right you'll get about 100 each time, its worth it if your patient

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
One great place I would suggest is Shark Island. Your sword skills should be very good, in addition to your bow and arrow abilities, but when completed, there is a LOT of loot and rupees to collect.

Shark Island can be found one unit north and one unit east of Outset Island, or you could just go northeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom