• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Make Swords

ancel22

SwordSmith
dont worry, ill do my best to start today for all my fans(the very, very,VERY few that there are). expecialy you, raindrop, you the one who always posts and responds everydoy!

ancel22

SwordSmith
sorry, havent gotten a chance to go to hobby loby(its far from me), althogh, i do have a constalation project:i just got ahold of an old satalight dish(dont ask), so,naturaly, one, and only one, question comes to mind, the only question that matters relating to this:are there any circular sheilds in zelda? im gunna go look, but pleas feel free to sugest any you may find:)

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
sorry, havent gotten a chance to go to hobby loby(its far from me), althogh, i do have a constalation project:i just got ahold of an old satalight dish(dont ask), so,naturaly, one, and only one, question comes to mind, the only question that matters relating to this:are there any circular sheilds in zelda? im gunna go look, but pleas feel free to sugest any you may find:)

Yes, in SS.

ancel22

SwordSmith
that right! the wood shields!

ive done so much majoras mask, it makes me a bit reluctant so say this, but the only MAJOR shield i could finde was the majoras mask mirror shield

have made disision, since it is the only MOJOR round shield, and itl go with the razor and guildid swords, it will be the majoras mask mirror shield!

ment Major

Last edited:

Dan

that right! the wood shields!

ive done so much majoras mask, it makes me a bit reluctant so say this, but the only MAJOR shield i could finde was the majoras mask mirror shield

have made disstion, since it is the only MAJOR round shield, and itl go with the razor and guildid swords, it will be the majoras mask mirror shield!

ment Major

Well then good luck with it. Will it also serve as a mirror for applying make up ? ;)

ancel22

SwordSmith
ok, its been over a week, and i still cant get to hobby lobby, so on my sword, im skiping the wood-work step, and going strate to card bord, then put the woon in later, wich should work fine, as long as everything with the wood gose alright(wich it usualy dosnt, but im opdomistic), starting now, later!!

ancel22

SwordSmith
20, or 25, but there just modifyed nerf swords. i honestly think you should get one made from scratch for the same price(like guilded sword), itll look better. send me a privit message if you realy want to buy any swords.

handel done!!!IMG_0748.JPG

finneshed some of the blade-IMG_0749.JPG

just thoght id remind you people, it takes money to make these, so it would help if some of u would like to have a sword made, about $25. send a privit mesage if you want one!

Last edited:

ancel22

SwordSmith
in ALMOST done with the guilded sword, and that means im taking finnal sugestions for my next sword!! send a privit message with a sugestion, then ill have people vote on them! current sugestions: gannondworfs sword in tp(sages sword),sword in the head of tp's stallord(twilight sword), and fierce dietys sword(dubble helex). send sugestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom