• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Make Swords

octorok74

TETTAC
The Razor Sword looks cool, I can't wait to see the finished project. You are a great craftsman. One of my friends from high school is a blacksmith as a hobby. He made me an actual Mastersword from TP. It was the same size as in the game, but he sold it to someone for $500. If you get into blacksmithing my friend you can make some serious money.

ancel22

SwordSmith
im woryed that that may have the same problom i have now- where will i find peoply to buy? ebay wont work becuse id make them to order, and thay would want it shiped right away

finished blades, now jus need to add yellow details:)-IMG_0746.JPG

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
It looks so great! :D

Perhaps you could print out pieces of paper that advertise your swords and post them about your neighborhood. Put your phone number and e-mail address on it and add any other information necessary. That way you would probably only have to deliver them on foot or by car.

ancel22

SwordSmith
i have finneshed!!!!!-IMG_0747.JPG

my next post, i will have the avatar of my next sword!!

good idea, but im going to wait to sell until i have more swords done, that way there are more to choose from!

Last edited:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
make the biggoron sword....ill get the eye drops for you so you can make it!!! haha but thats cool. cant wait to see your next one.

ancel22

SwordSmith
thank you all for the complements, as you can see by ma avatar change, the next sword i will work on is...THE GILDED SWORD!!(from majoras mask)

also, im still taking sugestions for the sword after this one

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The Fierce Deity sword sword perhaps could be the next project. ^^ And I can't wait to see how the Gilded sword will turn out! :D

ancel22

SwordSmith
i thoght about the dubble helex(firce diety) sword, but i usualy use a wood dowl for the suport, id need to figure out sompthing els for the long, curved blade...hmmm
i forgot about the sword of the sages. there isnt much suport for the blade, not sure if i could fing sompthing strong enof. could always have a plain white hilt, then the design atop that. also, it isnt as well known as most swords, but it is verry...how should i put this? detailed? beutiful? mamby spiritual? aw well, you get the idea.

P.S. thank you both for the great sugestions! each one sound fun to make with its own uniqe chalenges!

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Very cool! I have four swords at home (one being real, stainless steal). I have a wooden sword that I've repaired about four times, an unbreakable hand-and-a-half sword made of a fiber glass like material, and a wooden katana that I split in half :dry:. So really, I only have three swords.

ancel22

SwordSmith
sounds neat! my swords may not be real, sharp, or real sharp, but thay probobly wont break on you, id take years of whare and tear to do any major damage,and even if you tryed to break them, i made them, so i can fix them prety easaly and well. mine are built to last!!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Do you play Kingdom Hearts? You should make the Keyblade! If you haven't played it here is a pic:

Keyblade.jpg

ancel22

SwordSmith
no, i dont play that, but the sword looks neat! but, i am trying to focus on zelda, sorry

yo peoples, im going to port-a tomarow, ill be bringing my labtop, so keep sending sugestions, and ill keep responding. what this means, is that i wont start the gilded sword till after i get back friday :( keep sugesting!

i might not answer to posts as fast as i usualy do today, im feeling kind of sick, so i wont be going online as much, but keep sending in sugestions, and ill get back to you asap!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom