• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Made Some Zelda Stuff

Can we suggest stuff for you to make?

If so..
Hawkeye Mask
The Mask of Truth
Majoras Mask
The Ocarina of Time (It would be really cool if it were fuctional)
The OoT Hookshot (Doesnt have to be functional)
The MM Hookshot (Still doesnt have to)
A boss key (Make one of OoT and TP Styles, those are the coolest)
A small key (TP Style)
Maybe the Bait and Spoiler bags from WW
The Various Treasures from ST
The Spells from OoT
Bombs
Deku Nuts
Dominion Rod

Just some ideas is REALLY like to see made.

Djinn

and Tonic
Can we suggest stuff for you to make?

If so..
Hawkeye Mask
The Mask of Truth
Majoras Mask
The Ocarina of Time (It would be really cool if it were fuctional)
The OoT Hookshot (Doesnt have to be functional)
The MM Hookshot (Still doesnt have to)
A boss key (Make one of OoT and TP Styles, those are the coolest)
A small key (TP Style)
Maybe the Bait and Spoiler bags from WW
The Various Treasures from ST
The Spells from OoT
Bombs
Deku Nuts
Dominion Rod

Just some ideas is REALLY like to see made.

I had actually thought about making a mask of Truth before, I even know someone who made one out of tooled leather. And that would not be very hard to do. I have made something similar to Zelda bombs once before, I even have a candle that looks a lot like one. The Ocarina of Time, I actually have a working one already. And I know someone who sells Boss keys and TP small keys, I did make a shadow temple medallion once, but none of the others. The calw shot and dominion rod were also considered once, but I never really studied them any further. And never gave any thought to deku nuts, they just look like cracked pecans to me.

Very nice job. You should make the 7 pendants from OoT. How do you make all these things anyway.

Thanks. So far I have made only one pendant, but I no longer have it. But the rupees and spiritual stones are clear resin with jewelry clay, the boomerang is carved wood and tooled leather. While the wood and white swords are cut from poplar and aluminum.

Djinn

and Tonic
Actually I am working on something right now. I want to keep it a secret right now, so I won't say anything yet. But it might take me a little while to finish. I wanted to do something with a little more detail than the Wind Waker baton, it was just too plain in my eyes.

A master sword stylus? Whered you get it?!

Edit: You have 257 rupees. Thats what i counted at least.

Last edited:

Djinn

and Tonic
So finished something new, this one took me a little while to do. It is a bit more detailed than most swords in the series.

magical_sword_by_natfoe-d3cfnea.jpg

magical_sword_detail_by_natfoe-d3cfnn6.jpg

Djinn

and Tonic
Thank you, I carved it from a few pieces of wood. Mostly dremel, but a few parts required some hand work with a carving tool. Tried to get it as close to what lifesize can be. So just under two feet in length. Almost the same size as the Kokiri sword. I never really notices it much from the original picture, but the thing has 51 gems on it.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
That's cool I made a Rainbow Rupee(necklace) out of modeling clay and plan on doing the Sage Medallions from OoT(arm bands) also out of modeling clay and last so far on my list is the Hylian Shield but that's alot detail so it would be difficult.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
How did you make the rupees again? I was going to make one a while back out of modeling clay but it just didn't look right.

Djinn

and Tonic
The rupees were originally made from sculpy, then I set the sculpy rupee in silicone to make a mold. Took the sculpy rupee out and poured clear resin in the silicone mold. Whe n they dry it makes a clear resin rupee. Same thing for all the clear resin stones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom