• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Just Thought of Something...

Do you think they will announce a release date at the 3DS conference on July 19th?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Do you guys know about the 3DS conference ( http://nintendoland.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=7029&p=101999 ), I am thinking maybe they will tell us the release for Skyward Sword at the conference because they have to tell us it soon and last year's 3DS conference (the one in September 2010) the conference was supposed to be only about the 3DS but they did tell us some new news and a new picture of Skyward Sword ( http://wiimedia.ign.com/wii/image/a...-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110420050214721.jpg ), I am thinking it's a possibility but I am not getting to hyped just in case. What do you guys think?.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hum, I'm not going to get my hopes up, the game still has to be localized in languages other than english, so I doubt they'll have a release date, be I'm open to the possibility :D

Maybe. If the conference is entirely dedicated to the 3DS, which Nintendo says, then it most likely won't be. But crazier things have happened before.

I imagine they will release the date at either a media summit or at the Tokyo Game Show. Obviously, the release date has to be mentioned sometime before the holiday season if they keep to the planned schedule, but I honestly doubt they've grounded out a worldwide release window only a month and a half after E3, when they were still fixated on the Holiday 2011 placeholder.

The game is done, but localization takes time, and finding a window for worldwide release is certainly a challenge to coordinate.

Last edited:

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
If the conference wasn't just about 3DS than maybe but if the conference is all about the 3DS then most likely they won't talk about Skyward Sword and when it comes out. I really hope that they do say when it will be released though.

We can only hope! Cross your fingers! I hope they throw a few tidbits of info about SS in there, but not TOO much, as it is a conference dedicated to the 3DS, after all... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom