• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Just Got the Zelda Club Nintendo Posters!

I have to say, I really like these posters. One of them is green with every single iteration of Link on there, including wolf,zora,deku,goron,fierce deity and Skyward Sword. The other closely resembles Game Informers cover for SS. And Finally is a blue background with Link posing skyward, having Girham and Zelda in the background.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
That's great! I also my order form Club Nintendo too! It's some folders and bookmarks I wanted. Click here to see them.

That's pretty cool that you got the SS posters. I want the other set of Zelda posters. It had PH, TP, and Timeline of Link's history artwork.

Zeldar Poster Blue.jpgZeldar Poster Green.jpgZeldar Poster Purple.jpg

Images, for your viewing pleasure for all! Also, my apoligies for cutting off the green one, all you missed was the top of the Goron face and Fierce Deity.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I don't know whether this is relevant or showing off or not, but I've framed my posters and they look AMAZING! I've only hung one (which is my favourite). The poor quality picture is not worthy of its awesomeness. Click it and have a look.

View attachment 21575

I got mine a few weeks ago, and yes, they are quite lovely. I managed to build up my points after that order, here's hoping they add the golden nunchuck for me to spend them on...

I got mine a few weeks ago, and yes, they are quite lovely. I managed to build up my points after that order, here's hoping they add the golden nunchuck for me to spend them on...

I just bought a brand new black controller for 20 dollars, so I hope I didnt waste money for that controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom