• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Just Got a Zelda Tattoo

A

Alexman654

It is the Hyrule crest. I am a huge fan of Zelda if you didn't know that already

T

TheAmazingLink

I wouldve gotten Link i think he represents zelda better.

T

TheAmazingLink

BALLAD OF WINDFISH IS DA SHIZNIT :)

I went to youtube today and seen someone play the zelda theme with tesla coil light up lightsabers and lightning. epic niss.

B

Broughtonkl

I'm thinking about getting the triforce on my hand or like a big zelda scene (Gannandorf, zelda, link, maybe castle. Something epic) that covers my whole back. It would be my first tattoo so which would be more painful? I've heard hand ones hurt. Lol.

I'm thinking about getting the triforce on my hand or like a big zelda scene (Gannandorf, zelda, link, maybe castle. Something epic) that covers my whole back. It would be my first tattoo so which would be more painful? I've heard hand ones hurt. Lol.

I don't have a tattoo so I can't say which would hurt more, but I would get the triforce. The big scene would probably turn out really cool but I would pick the triforce if I was getting it done to myself :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom