• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Hate This.

Don't you hate it when you get a sequel to a game, (Example, Brawl) and you trade back the one before it, and you're satisfied for a while, and then you figure out the older game was better? I did this with Melee, and Double Dash. Has anyone else ever done this?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I traded Super Mario 64 for Mario Sunshine, and I was really disappointed by that. MS is overly hard in some areas for my taste.

Brawl is superior to Melee. Bar Meta Knight and tripping, Brawl is more balanced than Melee. In Melee, you were either good at it or you had no chance. Mario Kart Double Dash!, however, is significantly better than the half-baked Mario Kart Wii (I'm looking at you battle mode and physics engine).

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's happened to me before. I traded TWW for Twilight Princess :/ Uh...I also bought Star Ocean 4, that game was a HUGE disappointment in my opinion.

I really don't understand why fans think Melee is better than Brawl. Really, the only thing Brawl DOESN'T have is wavedashing. Besides that, I don't notice a difference aside from graphics and loading times of Brawl. Oh, and with wavedashing came a LOT of glitches, and I also respectfully see that Brawl is somewhat slower gameplay-wise than Melee. Still, the differences are marginal from a video watcher's standpoint.

I played MKDD and MKWii and honestly I found Wii to be superior. Multitude of configurations, physics for me were spot on, and the courses seemed so much better. Bigger perhaps is the right word.

Last edited:

Dan

I have never traded in a game except when I was 10 , I traded in a gameboy game for a really measly price and then saw it the following week getting sold for quadrupole the amount I know you need to make a profit but sheesh !
There's never a guarantee the sequel will be better so perhaps in future demo it if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom