• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I guarantee the next Switch Zelda game will come sooner than usual

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
This is definitely pretty funny to look back on, but I still seriously don't see what took Tears six years to complete. It seems kind of ridiculous now that we have the finished product, even with covid factored in.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
This is definitely pretty funny to look back on, but I still seriously don't see what took Tears six years to complete. It seems kind of ridiculous now that we have the finished product, even with covid factored in.
Iirc they said something about the delay last year purely being to polish things up.

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
they didn't want to release on the tail end of elden ring cause that would impact sales
This actually makes the cynic in me think that the "quality control" year was a thing because the devs or Nintendo or whoever knew that Tears wasn't going to default win all those "highly prestigious" game of the year awards if they had to share the spotlight with Eldin Ring. As opposed to this year where that is 100% the case because Starfield will probably be a buggy mess on launch.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
This actually makes the cynic in me think that the "quality control" year was a thing because the devs or Nintendo or whoever knew that Tears wasn't going to default win all those "highly prestigious" game of the year awards if they had to share the spotlight with Eldin Ring. As opposed to this year where that is 100% the case because Starfield will probably be a buggy mess on launch.
the non-cynic in you should think so too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom