• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I FOUND A TYPO - Wind Waker Walkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
So, I was using the walkthrough here on Zelda Dungeon, while I was playing Wind Waker, and I had just obtained the Power Bracelets.
Well, I was reading down, making sure I didn't miss anything, when I came across the bubble that usually tells you how to obtain the item.
Well, what I got was this:

Typo-ZD.png

It seems the text was copied and pasted into that bubble, from the Iron Boots.
If you want to check this out for yourself, just go here:
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda09-the-wind-waker-walkthrough-09.php

That's the very page its on.... Anyway, I thought I would at least tell somebody.
It's not that major of a mess-up, but it could still be corrected. :silent: -nod nod-

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I've found many typos in the walkthroughs all the time from minor spelling and/or grammar errors to more obvious ones like that. These kinds of errors don't appear often on the walkthrough so until they begin rewriting the Wind Waker walkthrough, much like how they're rewriting the Majora's Mask walkthrough, this probably won't be fixed. Besides, that lone text bubble isn't going to confuse people too much.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
Now, I'm just assuming, but I think that we are all old enough to understand what the word is suppose to be, regardless. I'm sure in the near future that the editors will fix them. They are just silly mistakes. Nothing to serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom