• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword I Can't Fly Loftwing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pennytwilight

*loftbird * I move the remote up and down and when the bird is flying up he starts flapping his wings to slow then I make him go down and he speeds up. Then I make him go up and he stops. Until I'm in the clouds and stuck. I've tried just slightly moving the remote with the same result. I have to keep restarting the Wii! Help!:(

hold out your arm and flap as if you were a bird. keep doing it, he will gain height then

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Don't really do that. I think you're having the same problem I did. To gain height, you have to flick the remote, not just tilt it. Try that and see if it helps.

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
Hmm, I haven't had that issue yet. On the left of the HUD there is a meter that shows your altitude from the clouds to the sun. Maybe you've just reached the highest allowed altitude? I find the best method is to flick the controller up two or three times, then ride the wind down for a bit. And dont forget to utilize the boost with A!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom