• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I Can't Acess My Profile Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I can't get on my profile page.
I need an admin to delete all the Smileywar faces from my profile, so that I can acess my profile page

Yeah, I noticed that as well... I have been trying to pester you drop you a VM for quite some time now. I wonder what could have gone wrong... :?

You might want to consult Kybyrian, though... :yes:

Majora's Cat

How about that
Try looking under your General Settings section in the User CP. There should be a box where you can turn off user profile customizations. Maybe that'll help you see your profile, and then from there you might still be able to edit it and fix it up if the customizations are indeed the problem.

1hmFr

If there are too many smilies in a visitor message and that's causing the problem, then you should find the person who sent the message and get someone to delete it.

Try looking under your General Settings section in the User CP. There should be a box where you can turn off user profile customizations. Maybe that'll help you see your profile, and then from there you might still be able to edit it and fix it up if the customizations are indeed the problem.

1hmFr

Nah, I think he means that he can't access profile AT ALL. As in, it doesn't even load, let alone appear. Try it for yourself...

Storm

Yeah, I noticed that as well... I have been trying to pester you drop you a VM for quite some time now. I wonder what could have gone wrong... :?

You might want to consult Kybyrian, though... :yes:
I tried him first....NO ANSWER

1hmFr

If there are too many smilies in a visitor message and that's causing the problem, then you should find the person who sent the message and get someone to delete it.
That's my problem
Nah, I think he means that he can't access profile AT ALL. As in, it doesn't even load, let alone appear. Try it for yourself...

there are several visitor messages that are full of smileys that i can't delete

yeah. me and Mistery had the idea to have a smiley war

Haha... Ah, I getcha... Bad idea, huh?

Well, I think it'd be best if you dropped a PM to Wyatt (Kybyrian) explaining to him what went awry and he might be able to fix it lickety-split... :yes:

Storm

me and Mistery. Mistery deleted mine in time, and she is safe, she tried to edit her posts from my page, and she couldn't

Haha... Ah, I getcha... Bad idea, huh?

Well, I think it'd be best if you dropped a PM to Wyatt (Kybyrian) explaining to him what went awry and he might be able to fix it lickety-split... :yes:

I PMED THE CHICKEN. HE DIDN'T ANSWER

Kybyrian

Fixed the problem, but had to do some delving to sort it out. Try not to break your profile with smiley wars in the future :P

- The Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom