• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I better not do this anymore

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
We're all getting older. But our minds make us believe we're still teens (for those of us not being teens anymore). Slowly we notice that things we used to do without any problem is getting more tough. Our bodies won't cooperate!
Do you notice the dark ages of life coming up?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Not that much tbh, but one thing I have noticed is that I need to warm up more if I'm gonna be doing fast movements. I'm getting way too stif in my body XD

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
We're all getting older. But our minds make us believe we're still teens (for those of us not being teens anymore). Slowly we notice that things we used to do without any problem is getting more tough. Our bodies won't cooperate!
Do you notice the dark ages of life coming up?
Realizing I should go easy on popping my back, I already got a compression fracture, and my bones are just not what they used to be.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I find lack of sleep effects me way more adversely than when I was in my twenties. I could stay up all night or to the wee hours in the morning and be fine.. now I feel like a mac truck hit me if I miss the 8hrs.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I find lack of sleep effects me way more adversely than when I was in my twenties. I could stay up all night or to the wee hours in the morning and be fine.. now I feel like a mac truck hit me if I miss the 8hrs.
Same.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
yea get him to get hearing aid!!! its so isolating when i dont wear mine even for a few minutes...
At his age there is also the risk of memory loss, they have found a link between the two in old age.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hit a personal best for chest press last week at 190kgs (418lbs) and I am still getting stronger. The only thing my body doesn't let me do is very heavy legs and twisting motions because of an injury when I was 20 but physically I feel great on a day to day basis. My 88 year old grandfather would definitely agree that lifting weights is the best way to stay feeling youthful. I recommend it to anyone who is physically capable, it will improve your quality of life.

The only major thing for me is that in my nightly routine I now need to apply a hair ointment to prevent it from thinning out.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I cannot drink lots of caffeine anymore without getting heart palpitations. And I cannot drink coffee or hot tea at night anymore or I do not sleep easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom