• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Hyrule Warriors DLC and Patch Information

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Update was released in Japan the other day, and we now know what all the costumes are (source):

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest pack
  • 1 new scenario
  • 1 new weapon - Epona
  • New adventure map
  • 2 costumes - White costumes for Cia and Lana

Twilight Princess pack
  • 1 new character - ???
  • 1 new weapon - ???
  • New adventure map
  • 2 new costumes - Gothic Agitha, Maskless Zant

Majora's Mask pack
  • Two characters - ???
  • New adventure map
  • 3 costumes - Darmani's Ghost Darunia, Lulu Ruto, (Hilda Zelda or Purple Link?)

Ganon pack
  • 2 new game modes

Thanks for sharing that. But it does mean one thing. The Pre-Order DLC is just what Pre-Order only.
Well you can buy them on ebay but most of the pre-order DLC ebay auctions ate charging $10+ shipping. For a DLC code? That's actually breaking ebay's rules on using shipping fees to get around paying ebay fees out of the sale price. Almost all of these auctions are doing this. It's a shame really.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Update was released in Japan the other day, and we now know what all the costumes are (source):

Hyrule Warriors Master Quest pack
  • 1 new scenario
  • 1 new weapon - Epona
  • New adventure map
  • 2 costumes - White costumes for Cia and Lana

Twilight Princess pack
  • 1 new character - ???
  • 1 new weapon - ???
  • New adventure map
  • 2 new costumes - Gothic Agitha, Maskless Zant

Majora's Mask pack
  • Two characters - ???
  • New adventure map
  • 3 costumes - Darmani's Ghost Darunia, Lulu Ruto, (Hilda Zelda or Purple Link?)

Ganon pack
  • 2 new game modes

From what I've seen and heard, those costumes are part of the first DLC as part of the adventure map package. The map has like 16-17 costumes on it which are recolorings for all the characters.

There's also some things for Midna, Lana, Ghirahim, Wizro, and I assume the other characters as well.

zlCfzSfyK6oFv2_iEh
zlCfzSfzaP4GTXtJUH
zlCfzSfxS3YpgMMpnG
zlCfzSfwmNUIVFtKP3_zps47c29979.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
I personally am going to admit that I did see this coming in the sense that, at least for Hyrule Warriors, paid DLC was going to be more prominent than free DLC. Looking into these packs and offers, this is probably the best offer I have ever seen. There is so much content being put into these DLC packs that allows the game to have more longevity and makes the value of the game itself more appreciated. Not to mention that Hero of Hyrule DLC pack is worth $20 in the U.S. which is $10 less than what is currently being offered in the Japanese version of Hyrule Warriors. To see that the developers are cutting the price of the full bundle DLC pack for Americans is really a great thing to see because it shows that they do want us American players to keep playing the game while also not making us spend a lot of money on extra content. I'm mostly am going to buy the Hero of Hyrule pack later on today just so I can play as Dark Link. Either way you look at it, this kind of DLC is what developers should be striving instead of say selling a DLC character for $25 after buying the game despite that this should have been playable without the need of DLC.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  • 1 new weapon - Epona

Imagined Link swinging Epona around like a sword, but then realised that'd just be weird. Then I realised this was a Japanese game and slapped myself; The Epona Sword needs to be a thing!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Now this i will agree with BRING UNTO US THE SWORD OF EPONAAAAAA. Fear it NEIGH, Tremple in terror as the blade swings through the air with a distinctive Neiiigh. God i've love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom