• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule RPG

guy

Junior Junior Member
" aaron, can you see me? i have something really important to tell you."

meanwhile near gertu's castle nolat was at the throne room door. he was about to deliver a letter given to him by a strange bird creature when a black hole appeared. coming out of the hole was a white creature the size of a bear. he had rope like hair coming down to his back, with brown shorts and a strange symbol on his forehead. he made a strange shreik and preseded to kill nolat. more creatures similar to him came out of hole too. (he is my new second character)

Last edited:
L

lemsklex

"What?! Knil!! When did you get here? Wait how are you alive? Where's Dark Link?!"

Meanwhile from Clock town, what seemed to be a Big Bang was about to ocur, after it did, the different countries of the world seperated to even more islands. That last time this huge of a geographical change happened was in the Paper Invasion. Although all of the regions of Hyrule and Termina were seperate/conjoined, the library stayed in perfect condition besides a level 3 earthquake. Clock town was literaly sinking into the ocean. The Watarara, Ruru, was taking people onto west termina feild for safety. Gu:"It seems the goddesses have either forsaken us or saved us. Either way, this can not be good. The world is falling apart. They maybe trying to drown something to death." {This is called the Flood Age. It will be more significant later on, but this is a huge story twist and do not attempt to undo it.} Wayaway and Libryna have fused into one continental plate, but Holodrum drifted off further into the sea, it was already a four day trip from wayaway, seven days from Kakariko. Both of which with no stops.

L

lemsklex

"Alright, c'mon. I'll grab the book..." Aaron quickly picked up the book, and began running, but didn't know where....
"Where should we go?!?!"

Gufuu saw the sacred clock tower was sinking. Mutoh said, "The Clock Tower is sinking! Without it, our culture is gone!" Gufuu did what had to be done and used his abilities to levitate the clock tower onto west termina feild. But he lost a lot of life in the process and was about to steal it from the nearest person. The already old Mutoh came to Gufuu who fell on the ground to see if he was alight. Gufuu screamed as his curse killed Mutoh in the process.

L

lemsklex

"Oh yeah, that door..." Aaron grabbed Knil and used Roc's Cape to glide up to the top.
"Okay, open the door." Aaron told Knil, as he looked down from the staircase.

guy

Junior Junior Member
here's my second character.

name: General Clawtment
Items: crossbow (common) staff of komolia ( it is used to control his army ), and din's Fire.
home Land: Realm Of Sorrow
home location: Chamber Of Retribution
Side: evil
Race: Zuran

The zurans were From Wayaway. they discovered mysterious Cave which brought them to the realm of sorrow, the realm turned them into the creatures they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom