• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Hylian Shield?

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
One thing I want to think about is the possibility that this proves people live in Hyrule. Who else would the shield be made by anyway? If he got it in Hyrule someone would've needed to make it, after all its not like a chu made it for him... or did it...

Alar

Clothed in Green
Well with the oocca theory is that, the god's created oocca and oocca created Hylians or something like that. But what if the oocca are the descendants of the people from Skyloft and the oocca have merely evolved ,since it has been thousands of years. So if the oocca theory is still correct but, by replacing the oocca with Skyloftians then the Skyloftians created the Hylians therefore they have the same crest as the Hylians,or similar. Another reason is that because, like the Hylians, the Skyloftians believe in the triforce and the Goddesses it is just mere coincidence that the shield looks exactly the same, or Nintendo are just lazy for this trailer and hopefully they will create an entirely new shield design for the new game.

Either way I'm satisfied. :)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I agree with the people who said that it could have a different name. I think that it could have been made out of different materials in SS and it was later called the Hylian Shield because it would have been made in Hyrule. There could also be a chance where people have tried to go to Hyrule, but were killed. Which could also explain how he got the shield.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Perhaps the shield was passed down by his decendants who lived in Hyrule before. They did that in The Wind Waker. I'm actually kind of positive about this theory.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Maybe it was just for the demo, same goes with the Skyward Sword that looks like the Master Sword. Maybe the Skyward Sword looks different in the beginning but they decided to put the Master Sword design so they wouldn't give away to much info on the story. As for the shield, perhaps the same. Just used for the demo. We'll find out 2011.... SIGH.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I heard that the Skyward Sword is supposed to transform into the Master Sword after doing certain objectives. Personally I hope this is not true. The Master Sword should be a seperate sword found in the middle of the game, that's the traditional way. Having your original sword transformed into it isn't cool at all...

Nah, I doubt it. The Hylian Shield is original and traditional. I doubt it was only a demo thing.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Sorry to say this Brandikins, but it's true. Well I'm not sorry, I mean I'm interested in the idea of the origins of the Master Sword!
Nintendo confirmed this too.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yeah, I'm excited to see the origin of the Master Sword. There are a few things that I'll probably have theories about all throughout the game, but having the origin of the Blade of Evil's Bane really helps my cause.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I really REALLY want to see the sword spirit girl... she looks cute! Besides that lol, the story sounds interesting.

I'm gonna explode if Skyward Sword isn't coming in 2 seconds! *2 seconds later* 0_0 * BOOOM* ..... sigh~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom