• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Hylian Crusade Fan Art: Malon Hacey and Jacey

malon__hacey_and_jacey_by_twentyfivegirl-d4t5tcn.jpg

This is the best art I have from my Zelda/Crusader of Centy Crossover. It's Malon with Hacey and Jacey.

To clear up any confusion, This artwork was produced by http://twentyfivegirl.deviantart.com/ on Deviant Art. Who drew this on my request. You should visit her DA, she is a very nice artist.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? I posted my entire Fan fiction here, it got swamped. I posted it on North Castle because it wouldn't vanish. I'm a fan fic writer.

This is an actual event in the story. It's the first time Hacey and Jacey can take off their hoods in Hyrule when they first go to live with Malon. Jacey is happy because she can show her face and not be threatened with death over it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't think you should be posting another person's artwork, but you gave credit, so I won't protest.

A very beautiful piece, if I do say so myself. The detail is fairly impressive, but Malon's arms seem slightly too skinny. Other than that, this piece looks great! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom