• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurt and Heal 5 (Sign Ups)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The Last Game Winners:

The last game’s winners are the following:

First Place: zelda_8 (Again!)

Second Place: Kokirion :clap:

Third Place: Magatha :clap:

Fourth Place: Mninja

Fifth Place: Green Goron

Sixth Place: Jedizora

Seventh Place: FirevsIce

Eighth Place: Dr3w

Ninth Place: TheTruth

Congratulations to the top 3 winners! Good luck to the rest of you and hopefully you’ll get a chance to be amongst the top 3, and maybe even steal the crown of H&H ^^

For now, the crown rests in my hands
images

Now to prevent this post to look like the longest post ever made, and also to make things easier for you, I made each section on a different post, and I’ll link you to them ;)

For those of you who don’t know about H&H or are new to H&H, then you can just read the ones with * at the beginning of them. It’s best to read all but.

For those of you who have already played, just read the last bit in 'Voting'.

* Your Actions

Last's Game's Winner's Actions (The Prizes)

* Rules

Voting

Not Posting

* Posting

Hurting and Healing

Signing up:

Now if you want to play, you have to sign up for it here. So sign up! I will be closing the sign ups next weekend. If you want to become ZD's H&H 5 Champion, then sign up now and give it a shot, BUT before signing up, make sure that you are able to come to ZD every day or at least every second day or else this game will die! Help it live! To give you a rough idea of how long the game will be, last game took slightly over 2 months (2 months and 11 days to be exact).

I will add names here of people who have signed up.

1. zelda_8
2. Jedizora
3. FirevsIce
4. Atsuma
5. Goron Link
6. kokirion
7. babygoku
8. bluelink

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I wanna sign up for this, if there is room. Hopefully I will stay active. I just hope I don't mess things up. Btw, nice looking crown! :)

Eduarda

I wanna sign up for this, if there is room. Hopefully I will stay active. I just hope I don't mess things up. Btw, nice looking crown! :)

Sure you can sign up! You are the one which actually came up with H&H. I hope I didn't mess up your game :sweat: And I found that crown on Google :P Didn't make it :P I wish I could make something like that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Sure you can sign up! You are the one which actually came up with H&H. I hope I didn't mess up your game :sweat: And I found that crown on Google :P Didn't make it :P I wish I could make something like that.
I am the one who came up with it, yes, but it's an open game for everyone, and besides, I think I gave you permission to continue it. The stuff you have added surely makes it interesting, I have nothing to say, you're doing a good job with it.

And as to the crown, it's pretty, and though you may think that you can't do something like that, I still like your drawings. :) Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out when the game starts.

Eduarda

Yes, you did give me permission to continue it. I'm glad I didn't ruin anything :P

The game will start next weekend. If it can be, then next Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom