• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hurt and Heal 3 (Game Thread)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
The last game winners:

Ok, for a reminder, the last game’s awesome winners are the following:

3rd place: Me, again
2nd place: Kokirion!
1st place: Green Goron! :clap:

Congrats to you all. And for the rest of you, good luck. Hopefully you will beat our current champions and steal the crown of H&H ;) As I said last time :P

For now, the crown rests in green goron’s possession
images

* Your actions: *

~Normal Actions~

Hurting Someone (Every turn)- You have to hurt someone every time it is your turn. You could only hurt one person per turn. Hurting originally takes away 1 HP from the person’s total HP. You can’t hurt yourself. If you use your SA (Special Actions), your hurting ability does not go away.

Healing Someone (Every turn)- Like Hurting, you have to do this to someone every time it is your turn. You could only heal one person per turn. Healing originally adds 1 HP to the person’s total HP. You can heal yourself. If you use your SA (Special Actions), your hurting ability does not go away.

~Special Actions~

Sleep Mode (SM)(Once)- You could only go to sleep mode once in the whole game. Use the once at the right time. In sleep mode, no one could hurt you or heal you for a whole round. You might use this when you are going to be busy for a few days, or other reasons. When you are going to sleep mode, at your turn tell everyone that you are in sleep mode, don’t just jump in, wait your turn.

Blocking (B )(3 times)- Each person can use this action 3 times in the whole game. When you block someone, anyone, that person misses their turn.

10 HP Action (10A)(Twice)- This action can do a lot of damaging or healing, so you could only use this action twice in the whole game. You could take away 10 HP, or add 10 HP to someone’s total HP. The 10 HP Action could only be used twice per round so you guys don’t kill someone in a few posts :P

* New * 20 HP Action (20A)(Once)- This actions does even more hurting or healing. Same rules apply to this of that in 10A, but you could only use this once per round, and once in the whole game. * New *

* New * Multiple Action (MA)(Four Times)- When you use this action, you can hurt or heal up to 3 people in one turn. You could also mix and match like hurt 2 people, and heal 1 or vice versa. You can hurt/heal the same person to the max of two times when you use this action.* New *

* New * Trade to Steal (TS)(Once)- This action is a bit harsh, so you can only use it once, and it’s up for a trade. Basically, if you use this SA, you give away 5 of your HP, and take anyone’s SA. It could be anything, but you have to take away 5 of your HP to use this action. * New *

Last game’s winner’s actions (The prizes :P) :

1st- The first place winner can go to Sleep Mode twice, use the 10 HP Action 4 times, and use their 20 HP Action 2 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

2nd- The second place winner can go to Sleep Mode twice, and use the 10 HP Action 3 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

3rd- The third place winner can use the 10 HP Action 3 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

* Rules: *

1. Every player starts with 50 HP.

2. Every turn you must hurt and heal someone. If you want, you could use your special actions (SA) too.

3. The game will be played in orderly fashion, meaning you will wait your turn to post. Depending on the members that sign up for it, the order will be determined according to the order in which members signed up.

4. A champion of H&H 3 will be crowned when one last member remains.

5. Hurt does 1 damage while Heal restores 1 point to whoever is healed. However, this is how the game will start off. Each round it would increase making it harder to survive, and also making the value of your 10A or 20A go down, so you better use them fast.

6. You can heal anyone you are not hurting in that same turn but you cannot hurt yourself.

* New * 7. Ok, you should know that you have the ability to give your SA to another player. This will come in handy as you form sides and basically have war :P If you want to give another player one of your SA, at your post after you hurt and heal someone, and use your SA if you want, you can tell everyone who you want to give it to, and which of your SA you want to give, and that will be theirs then. You can do this multiple times. * New *

8. If you post ahead of your turn and keep doing that on purpose (around 3 times), you will be removed from the game.

9. You can not hurt and heal the same person during your turn, your actions must be made on two (or more if you are using your special actions (SA)) different people. You can hurt someone but cannot heal that someone during your turn. You can heal yourself or another member that is not being attacked by you that turn. In other words, if you hurt Atsuma, you can’t heal Atsuma in that same turn, but you could heal anyone else.

10. When using your special actions, make sure that the person you are using them on are not one of the people you are hurting or healing in that turn. In other words, If you hurt THP and heal 13foxes, you can’t use your special actions (SA) on THP or 13foxes, but you can use them on anyone else.

Voting:

Voting it really simple, and you don’t have to worry about much. You will get your vote choice by PM. It will say something like this if we use myself as an example:

Do you want to vote zelda_8 out of H&H?

You reply something like:

Or you could also reply like:

I will not tell anyone if you voted that person out or not. If I do not come to MR when it is time to vote according to the Not posting system below, then can someone else take my place temporarily until I come back and inform me of what has happened.

Not posting system:

So here is how the not posting system works:

24 Hours- If you don’t post for 24 hours, not much of a big deal. You will get a reminder via PM

48 Hours- If you don’t post for 48 hours, it gets a bit tougher for you. I will remind you to post via PM again. I will also send everyone a voting choice.

72 Hours- If most people who replied said yes and you still have not posted, then you will be removed from the game, and the game will go on. If they say no, you will have 24 more hours to post.

96 Hours- You will only have this much time to post when majority of the voting said no. If you don’t post until this time, voting will start again. If majority say no, then you will get 24 more hours and this will continue until you post, or majority says yes.

Guys, if you want to quit, don't make us wait so long, just say that you want to quit when your turn comes :P

* Posting: *

Here is an example of what you will be doing when posting. The names I chose for the example are random... So let’s say that this is the Game Board:

zelda_8 50
SA: SM, Bx3, 10Ax2, 20A, MAx4, TS

Atsuma 50

@lex 50

13Foxes 50

EnemyTracker 50

Okay, so let us say those are the people that signed up, now...let us assume it's my turn to post, so I would post something like:

I hurt Atsuma and heal myself

I would do the following, I'd copy the names of the members and deduct 1 point to Atsuma's HP and add one to my own:

zelda_8 51

Atsuma 49

@lex 50

13Foxes 50

EnemyTracker 50

So the post looks like this:

zelda_8 51

Atsuma 49

@lex 50

13Foxes 50

EnemyTracker 50

Now it is Ausuma’s turn. He might post something like this:

I hurt EnemyTracker and Heal myself
I also use my 20 HP Action to hurt zelda_8

zelda_8 31

Atsuma 50
SA: SM, Bx3, 10Ax2, MAx4, TS

@lex 50

13Foxes 50

EnemyTracker 49

Notice that Atsuma took away his 10A (10 HP Action) in his SA (Special Action) list. If you use your SA, you should also do the same, so everyone knows who has what SA. And it goes on with @lex’s turn next. He might post something like this:

I hurt 13foxes and heal zelda_8.
I also use my block to block Atsuma.

zelda_8 32

Atsuma 50
SA: SM, Bx3 10Ax2, MAx4, TS

@lex 50
SA: SM, Bx2, 10Ax2, 20A, MAx4, TS

13Foxes 49

EnemyTracker 49

See how @lex changed the Bx3 to a Bx2 in his SA list? This is what you will have to do when you have an action which you could use more then once. Next round, after me, Atsuma's turn will be skipped, and it will be @lex's turn.

Hurting and Healing

So the game will be divided into rounds. Everyone will post once every round, unless you are blocked of course. So just in advance (I’ll also tell you every round), here is how the pattern/value of hurting and healing will go:

Round 1
Hurting – 1
Healing – 1

Round 2
Hurting – 2
Healing – 1

Round 3
Hurting – 3
Healing – 1

Round 4
Hurting – 3
Healing – 2

Round 5
Hurting – 4
Healing – 2

Round 6
Hurting – 5
Healing – 2

Round 7
Hurting – 5
Healing – 3

Round 8
Hurting – 6
Healing – 3

Round 9
Hurting – 7
Healing – 3

Round 10
Hurting – 7
Healing – 4

Yeah, so basically the adding pattern’s core is Hurt, Hurt, Heal. And so by this, the difference will change by 2 steps front, then one step back.

The Game:

Here are the 7 brave souls who have signed up to steal the crown of H&H. This is also the order which you will be posting in.

1. zelda_8
2. green goron
3. yotam
4. Magatha
5. Atsuma
6. linksbro321
7. Cucco Power

Before you start, Remember, there are no friends here, attack who you want, form alliances with whoever you want if you want someone out quickly, etc. :P Just have fun playing the game, even if you are eliminated right away there is always revenge in the coming H&H 4

Here is the game board:

zelda_8 50
SA: SM, Bx3, 10Ax3, 20A, MAx4, TS

green goron 50
SA: SMx2, Bx3, 10Ax4, 20Ax2, MAx4, TS

yotam 50

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 50

Cucco Power 50

Round 1

Hurting will take away 1 HP
Healing will add 1 HP

It is my turn first, so here is my post:

I hurt link and heal CP

zelda_8 50

green goron 50

yotam 50

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 51

Now it is GG's turn. He knows what to do ;)

(Ps: I've already got a team with me. You guys should also make one so that you're safer! Once you have one, don't post it here. Keep it secret, we'll find out!)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
The last game winners:

Ok, for a reminder, the last game’s awesome winners are the following:

3rd place: Me, again
2nd place: Kokirion!
1st place: Green Goron! :clap:

Congrats to you all. And for the rest of you, good luck. Hopefully you will beat our current champions and steal the crown of H&H ;) As I said last time :P

For now, the crown rests in green goron’s possession
images

* Your actions: *

~Normal Actions~

Hurting Someone (Every turn)- You have to hurt someone every time it is your turn. You could only hurt one person per turn. Hurting originally takes away 1 HP from the person’s total HP. You can’t hurt yourself. If you use your SA (Special Actions), your hurting ability does not go away.

Healing Someone (Every turn)- Like Hurting, you have to do this to someone every time it is your turn. You could only heal one person per turn. Healing originally adds 1 HP to the person’s total HP. You can heal yourself. If you use your SA (Special Actions), your hurting ability does not go away.

~Special Actions~

Sleep Mode (SM)(Once)- You could only go to sleep mode once in the whole game. Use the once at the right time. In sleep mode, no one could hurt you or heal you for a whole round. You might use this when you are going to be busy for a few days, or other reasons. When you are going to sleep mode, at your turn tell everyone that you are in sleep mode, don’t just jump in, wait your turn.

Blocking (B )(3 times)- Each person can use this action 3 times in the whole game. When you block someone, anyone, that person misses their turn.

10 HP Action (10A)(Twice)- This action can do a lot of damaging or healing, so you could only use this action twice in the whole game. You could take away 10 HP, or add 10 HP to someone’s total HP. The 10 HP Action could only be used twice per round so you guys don’t kill someone in a few posts :P

* New * 20 HP Action (20A)(Once)- This actions does even more hurting or healing. Same rules apply to this of that in 10A, but you could only use this once per round, and once in the whole game. * New *

* New * Multiple Action (MA)(Four Times)- When you use this action, you can hurt or heal up to 3 people in one turn. You could also mix and match like hurt 2 people, and heal 1 or vice versa. You can hurt/heal the same person to the max of two times when you use this action.* New *

* New * Trade to Steal (TS)(Once)- This action is a bit harsh, so you can only use it once, and it’s up for a trade. Basically, if you use this SA, you give away 5 of your HP, and take anyone’s SA. It could be anything, but you have to take away 5 of your HP to use this action. * New *

Last game’s winner’s actions (The prizes :P) :

1st- The first place winner can go to Sleep Mode twice, use the 10 HP Action 4 times, and use their 20 HP Action 2 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

2nd- The second place winner can go to Sleep Mode twice, and use the 10 HP Action 3 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

3rd- The third place winner can use the 10 HP Action 3 times. The rest of the actions stays the same.

* Rules: *

1. Every player starts with 50 HP.

2. Every turn you must hurt and heal someone. If you want, you could use your special actions (SA) too.

3. The game will be played in orderly fashion, meaning you will wait your turn to post. Depending on the members that sign up for it, the order will be determined according to the order in which members signed up.

4. A champion of H&H 3 will be crowned when one last member remains.

5. Hurt does 1 damage while Heal restores 1 point to whoever is healed. However, this is how the game will start off. Each round it would increase making it harder to survive, and also making the value of your 10A or 20A go down, so you better use them fast.

6. You can heal anyone you are not hurting in that same turn but you cannot hurt yourself.

* New * 7. Ok, you should know that you have the ability to give your SA to another player. This will come in handy as you form sides and basically have war :P If you want to give another player one of your SA, at your post after you hurt and heal someone, and use your SA if you want, you can tell everyone who you want to give it to, and which of your SA you want to give, and that will be theirs then. You can do this multiple times. * New *

8. If you post ahead of your turn and keep doing that on purpose (around 3 times), you will be removed from the game.

9. You can not hurt and heal the same person during your turn, your actions must be made on two (or more if you are using your special actions (SA)) different people. You can hurt someone but cannot heal that someone during your turn. You can heal yourself or another member that is not being attacked by you that turn. In other words, if you hurt Atsuma, you can’t heal Atsuma in that same turn, but you could heal anyone else.

10. When using your special actions, make sure that the person you are using them on are not one of the people you are hurting or healing in that turn. In other words, If you hurt THP and heal 13foxes, you can’t use your special actions (SA) on THP or 13foxes, but you can use them on anyone else.

Voting:

Voting it really simple, and you don’t have to worry about much. You will get your vote choice by PM. It will say something like this if we use myself as an example:

You reply something like:

Or you could also reply like:

I will not tell anyone if you voted that person out or not. If I do not come to MR when it is time to vote according to the Not posting system below, then can someone else take my place temporarily until I come back and inform me of what has happened.

Not posting system:

So here is how the not posting system works:

24 Hours- If you don’t post for 24 hours, not much of a big deal. You will get a reminder via PM

48 Hours- If you don’t post for 48 hours, it gets a bit tougher for you. I will remind you to post via PM again. I will also send everyone a voting choice.

72 Hours- If most people who replied said yes and you still have not posted, then you will be removed from the game, and the game will go on. If they say no, you will have 24 more hours to post.

96 Hours- You will only have this much time to post when majority of the voting said no. If you don’t post until this time, voting will start again. If majority say no, then you will get 24 more hours and this will continue until you post, or majority says yes.

Guys, if you want to quit, don't make us wait so long, just say that you want to quit when your turn comes :P

* Posting: *

Here is an example of what you will be doing when posting. The names I chose for the example are random... So let’s say that this is the Game Board:

Okay, so let us say those are the people that signed up, now...let us assume it's my turn to post, so I would post something like:

I would do the following, I'd copy the names of the members and deduct 1 point to Atsuma's HP and add one to my own:

zelda_8 51

Atsuma 49

@lex 50

13Foxes 50

EnemyTracker 50

So the post looks like this:

Now it is Ausuma’s turn. He might post something like this:

Notice that Atsuma took away his 10A (10 HP Action) in his SA (Special Action) list. If you use your SA, you should also do the same, so everyone knows who has what SA. And it goes on with @lex’s turn next. He might post something like this:

See how @lex changed the Bx3 to a Bx2 in his SA list? This is what you will have to do when you have an action which you could use more then once. Next round, after me, Atsuma's turn will be skipped, and it will be @lex's turn.

Hurting and Healing

So the game will be divided into rounds. Everyone will post once every round, unless you are blocked of course. So just in advance (I’ll also tell you every round), here is how the pattern/value of hurting and healing will go:

Round 1
Hurting – 1
Healing – 1

Round 2
Hurting – 2
Healing – 1

Round 3
Hurting – 3
Healing – 1

Round 4
Hurting – 3
Healing – 2

Round 5
Hurting – 4
Healing – 2

Round 6
Hurting – 5
Healing – 2

Round 7
Hurting – 5
Healing – 3

Round 8
Hurting – 6
Healing – 3

Round 9
Hurting – 7
Healing – 3

Round 10
Hurting – 7
Healing – 4

Yeah, so basically the adding pattern’s core is Hurt, Hurt, Heal. And so by this, the difference will change by 2 steps front, then one step back.

The Game:

Here are the 7 brave souls who have signed up to steal the crown of H&H. This is also the order which you will be posting in.

1. zelda_8
2. green goron
3. yotam
4. Magatha
5. Atsuma
6. linksbro321
7. Cucco Power

Before you start, Remember, there are no friends here, attack who you want, form alliances with whoever you want if you want someone out quickly, etc. :P Just have fun playing the game, even if you are eliminated right away there is always revenge in the coming H&H 4

Here is the game board:

zelda_8 50

green goron 50

yotam 50

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 50

Cucco Power 50

Round 1

Hurting will take away 1 HP
Healing will add 1 HP

It is my turn first, so here is my post:

I hurt link and heal CP

zelda_8 50

green goron 50

yotam 50

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 51

Now it is GG's turn. He knows what to do ;)

(Ps: I've already got a team with me. You guys should also make one so that you're safer! Once you have one, don't post it here. Keep it secret, we'll find out!)

thanks for the heal our plan must go into action!

Eduarda

Ok, there is a small change in plan. Ao won't be playing H&H for some time. So until then, we will simply skip his turn. When he comes back, which will happen, don't worry, then we will stop skipping his turn :P THe Game Board will stay the same. Just after Maggy's turn, Linksbro will post. When Ao comes back into the game, then we will stop doing this, and go normally ;)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Cp do you realize that you just gave away that you and zelda_8 are partners

I hurt Cp and heal Magatha

zelda_8

green goron 50

yotam 50

Magatha 51

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 50

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
(sorry to interrupt)
Who won H&H the round BEFORE the last one? I was in that one and I got fourth (I think. correct me if I'm wrong) but I don't know who won. Please reply.

Eduarda

Ok, forget what I said in my last post, guys. Ao just got me. I can't believe he did that! :xd: I actually do trust people too easily.

And yeah, I guess CP did reveal that, but if I look on the bright side, there's more to my team that you don't know of ^^

And I'll just check Dr3w. Just wait. I'll edit this post once I've found out.

Yotam, you are next!

Edit:

H&H 1

1st Place: TreeHuggerPanda
2nd Place: 13foxes
3rd Place: zelda_8

H&H 2

1st Place: green goron
2nd Place: kokirion
3rd Place: zelda_8

Sorry, I could not tell if you were right or wrong, Dr3w. Someone deleted the 1st game of H&H, and I don't have such a good memory. I got this from the 2nd game which is still there. I really don't like the idea of people deleting the threads :dry:

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I hurt magatha and heal CP.

zelda_8 50

green goron 50

yotam 50

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 51

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My turn was coming after Magatha, but I think I am dropping out of this game. Good luck the rest of the way, people. ;)

Magatha

Magatha
Wait... Is Atsuma quitting? I heal GG and hurt yotam
zelda_8 50

green goron 51

yotam 49

Magatha 50

Atsuma 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 51
SA: SM, Bx3, 10Ax2, 20A, MAx4, TS[/QUOTE]

Eduarda

:lol: Maybe. He said think:

My turn was coming after Magatha, but I think I am dropping out of this game. Good luck the rest of the way, people. ;)

It's not confirmed yet ^^

Tomorrow if he does not post, then we'll just say he quit and it'll be linksbro's turn.

Eduarda

Ok, Ao is not playing. Here's the game board:

zelda_8 50

green goron 51

yotam 49

Magatha 50

linksbro321 49

Cucco Power 51

Linkbro, you are next ^^

linksbro321

Awsome sauce!!!!!!!
Sorry was a little busy. I hurt GG and heal myself.

zelda_8 50

green goron 50

yotam 49

Magatha 50

linksbro321 50

Cucco Power 51

Eduarda

Ok, rules are rules. CP will be removed from the game as the voting declares.

Round 2

Hurting will take away 2 HP
Healing will add 1 HP

I hurt GG and heal yotam

zelda_8 50

green goron 48

yotam 50

Magatha 50