• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hugging

The only people I've hugged are relatives, some friends, and a lot of girlfriends. I will hug someone depending on the situation at hand, example if I am visiting someone who I haven't seen in a long time, or, if a friend of mine and I have a deep friendship that would require a hug instead of a simple hand shake. Then with girlfriends, well you know how that goes, but if you don't, then I show my love and affection through that way and kissing.

As to peeps here in ZD, yeah, I do some hugging. That's mostly in thanks, or in appreciation of something.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I don't hug someone every day, but when I do, it's my mom for making something yummy. Or my dad after coming home from his trips.

I'm not really a hugger, the only people I really hug are my extremely close friends and my grandparents.

But when I do hug I usually have one arm over their shoulder and the other under their arm. Or both under the arm, and certain people around the waist

キラ

Yo!
I LOVE HUGGING! I wish I got more hugs! But none of my friends who are guys like to hug (unless we are joking around) but that is okay. My female friends like to hug me and I LOVE IT. It's so uplifiting and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I feel safe! Hahaha, I probably sound weird! :sweat:

I personally find hugging appropriate all the time. When gretting people, giving them a farewell, or to comfort them - those hugs are the best because they are the longest! And they make you feel better! I hug people with both arms REALLY tightly sometimes to make people laugh! :lol: I just came onto this site today but I think I'd hug Chimera because she seems really nice! ^^

But I would love to hug ANY of you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom