• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Huge Difference with OoT3D?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
A month or so ago on the main ZD news page, there was an OoT3D gameplay video (you obviously couldn't see it too well, because it was flming a 3DS). But, I swore on the touch screen I saw a "Stage Select" screen. It let you select between "Inside the Deku Tree" and "Kokiri Forest".
This serves as a possible large disappointment for me, because I want to play the game in it's entirety, and not in a series of "Stages".

Do you think this is actually the way this game will be, or do you think it will be some misleading form of Re-Spawning?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Can you take a screen shot or something? But if what you say was true, that is kind of a turn off for me. It won't feel like a story.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I agree that FierceDeity could be correct, but in any case, here's a pic:

Capture.JPG

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Don't worry at all Dr3w. It's just for the Demo. The three files have three different playable parts: File 1 is the Kokiri Forest, file 2 is the Deku Tree, and file 3 is the Gohma battle. It was just for people to come in and play around in it. In the final version, it will be much more similar to the original OoT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom