• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art HP's Non-Zelda Artwork

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Sooo, I've kind of been on a fanart binge lately, and while it's always fun to draw Link n' friends, I have a real portfolio that I'm pretty proud of too :3

So here are some of my favorite Studio Art works from the past year :) I'm gonna try and focus more on my real art at this point in time, maybe post some more, but I know some of you asked for more comics, so if I have any ideas or if you want to submit ideas, I'll doodle them and post them later on. ;)

Portrait of Shannon Hoon, the lead singer of Blind Melon

shannon1.jpg

My take on the Grateful Dead "Steal Your Face" album skull logo

StealYourFace.jpg

Old lady in white chalk / pastel

MourningTurkishWoman.jpg

My take on Lucy from the Beatles song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds"

lucyredux1.jpg

I'll add more soon, I don't want to gunk up the first post with one massive art dump

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Good job, Hylian Pants, you impress me with your work, too bad I don't have a DA account, otherwise I'd fave those. Keep up the good work.

Beeker

Wild Card
Nice art, HP!:)

I'm thinking of getting a DA account myself and about adding some of my work online, so maybe I'll watch you or fave your work.;)

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I did fave that niiiiice horse skull pic you did on DA.

Lucy looks slightly anime. Just slightly. You do very well with realism.
Haha, oh yes, my ponies, I'm putting them up now. Lucy was actually done during my weird transition away from the anime style, so it's funny that you picked that up
Good job, Hylian Pants, you impress me with your work, too bad I don't have a DA account, otherwise I'd fave those. Keep up the good work.
Well thanks! :)
Nice art, HP!:)
I'm thinking of getting a DA account myself and about adding some of my work online, so maybe I'll watch you or fave your work.;)
Yay :3 that'd be awesome

Anyways, here's the next batch, the first two were a mini focus on skull studies for my AP portfolio:

HorseSkullThreeTimes.jpg

skullflower_AP.jpg

An assignment at an art program: Illustrate a concert poster for one of your favorite musicians

beckposterHEAVYLINED.jpg

Portrait of Bob Dylan

Bob_Dylan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom