• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U How will you play TPHD, gamepad or wiimote/nunchuck

Gamepad first play through, then pro controller because Om afraid of breaking my gamepad in some way before zeldaU comes out.

Though TP has more aiming weapons and if they keep the walking in first person thing from wwHD then aiming will be harder without the gamepad.

I can get over it in wwHD by equipping the arrows to R because the hookshot and boomerang play second fiddle once you have the bow.

But in TP the hookshots are just as important as the bow and you use the gale boomerang a lot more so it might be too irritating to use the pro controller.

If TPHD has a gamepad map like XCX, I'll just play TPHD like I do XCX. As in I play the game with pro controller but have the gamepad next to me at all times for easy access to the map.
I do use the XCX onscreen functions like the map, fast travel and probe management a lot.

I liked what the gamepad did for Wind Waker HD, though I've liked having separate screens for inventory/map in all 3 remasters. I'll definitely play Twilight Princess HD with the gamepad before anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom