• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How well do you sleep?

I sleep terribly, I'm such a light sleeper that I don't even think what I do counts as sleep. It also takes me ages to get to sleep too and I never feel rested.

I think I've only had a small handful of deep sleeps in my life.

How well do you sleep?

Are able to fall asleep straight away or does it take time?
Are you a heavy sleeper?
Do you feel rested afterwards?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
It takes a bit for me as I always start thinking about different things but I eventually wibd down and sleep fine.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm not a terrible sleeper. In fact I sleep more than 8 hrs a day.
I'm a heavy sleeper too! Even if cold water is poured on me during the morning, I would wake up for a second ask excuse for five more minutes and go back to sleep again.
Nothing could wake me except for the aroma of strong coffee.

I sleep okay, I think. I'm pretty weird about my sleep though. I'm not a sound sleeper, although I wouldn't say I'm a light sleeper. I get into a pretty deep sleep--even for my naps. My transition into a deep sleep is pretty quick after first falling asleep, although sometimes I struggle to fall asleep at first. My mind's really busy a lot of the time so it's kind of difficult, but whenever I just sort of veg out and listen to music, it's pretty likely I'm gonna just fall asleep even if that's not my intention. I find it a lot easier to sleep during the daytime instead of nighttime as well. I never really feel rested though.

After I bought new bed with comfy mattress I sleep very well. I found reviews about best loft beds and decided to buy one on Amazon. I usually sleep around 8 hours until my alarm sounds. On weekends I can sleep 5-12 hours depending on my plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I dream a lot so I must get plenty of REM sleep.

It takes me ages to fall asleep though because my mind is always thinking about things.

I don't think I have ever felt well rested after sleep. Don't feel awake until night time.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I sleep very well. I used to sleep terribly on the past but that changed years ago. I could sleep all day. Even after sleeping straight for 16 hours I still can sleep 16 more hours. I usually don't take naps. I just keep the sleep for the night :D

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I take 4 different pill s at night, two of them is sleeping pills, and with them I sleep, but remove one of them and boom, awake all night. And my sleep is still sleep but 'bad' sleep if I'm too axious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom