• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Well do you Know the Person Above You on Zelda Dungeon?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Maybe it's because I'm neither ranked nor won an award for something. And people who have these I'm jealous of.
I'm neither, yet I have people who remember me.
You just need to stretch your forum posts around other sections.

I try to get on in many sections- not because I wan't to get noticed, but just because ZD is kind of where I go to talk about things. And I like talking about all sorts of things, so I try to get variety. Mostly gaming things, but also stuff in the MD. I LOVE talking about Philosophy. Though I'd rather have secular Philosophical discussions. I like logical discussions, though that's because I operate primarily on logic.

Anyway- back to the game.

-Woyo-
7/10
I'd give more but my memory is slipping. I don't even remember how well I know 'm.

Last edited:

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
same here- more or less. 4/10

I haven't really done mafia... Though the Forum Games isn't really my focus when I'm on here either. xP

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
10/10

Do I really need to say how :lol:?

Then again, to say I KNOW you...Eh, yeah.

You changed your pic, really cool by the way :yes:.

Last edited:

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
9/10

I hope that isn't too high, but seriously, who doesn't know you man? And we have talked :).

8/10

We've talked a bit. ;)

o_O. Um, not to be rude, but, we have? Let's see, you have 100,000 posts exactly even though you joined this very month, you somehow don't have much gold, your profile doesn't say anything about you really, you don't have any friends, this is your only activity on the site so far, and your called A Link In Time 2...and ALIT has no idea who you are.

Um, I'm, very confused :sweat:.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
um... what is ALIT? 0_o/10

0/10...

I seriously have never exchanged words with you before, this is a first for me. And you don't know? ALIT: A-Link-In-Time. I wasn't going to call him Adrian.

You didn't give me a real rating Kitsu, I'm kinda sad now :kawaii:.

0/10...

I seriously have never exchanged words with you before, this is a first for me. And you don't know? ALIT: A-Link-In-Time. I wasn't going to call him Adrian.

You didn't give me a real rating Kitsu, I'm kinda sad now :kawaii:.

when I wrote that post you hadn't replied yet, it was supposed to be for ALIT.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Um, still 3/10!

I kinda fixed it, see how the quote is below the rating? That doesn't count, does it? I tried -.-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom