• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Trustful Are You Of Others?

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't trust a lot of people. Actually, I think the people I can trust is a number between 2-7. Mostly it's because I've been treated badly as a child etc.

I am very open to people and very friendly with them, but I just don't trust them.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I don't trust that person too much, unless I KNOW that person much. Since I got back stabbed by my real life friends, I don't personally trust that people that much but you guys are an exception. ;3

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I think it depends on the person. Some people I am really trustful of but some people I wouldn't even tell them how my day was. That might be paranoia though.

I think it depends on the person. Some people I am really trustful of but some people I wouldn't even tell them how my day was. That might be paranoia though.

This is me, and I feel really awful sometimes about the people that I'd rather not even tell how my day was to. I question why exactly that is, sometimes I can't even pinpoint why I'm so untrusting towards them-- it definitely feels like some unwarranted paranoia, but who knows.

I've always been a fairly suspicious person, but I would say I used to be a lot more trusting until experience taught me to be otherwise.
I really want to trust people, but knowing what they're capable of, it can be difficult at times.

Last edited:

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i seem to put to much trust into the people that i know, which often comes back to bite me in the ***. but if i do not know the person i will refuse to trust them. i'm a bit paranoid when it comes to trusting people just because i've had so many problems with trusting people.

I don't have trouble telling the truth to others, cause I usually think about these reasons:

I would have a self conscious mind
I would think "wow I really put that in their mind.."
And overall I think "I don't like being lied to, so I don't sugarcoat other people as well"

I always tell the truth cause if someone asked me their honest opinion I will be blunt. But the only time I lie, is at job interviews. It's a shame, yes, but that's how it is in the real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom