• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How to get something out of your head

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well if you have a giant toy monkey which claps cymbals together you can always place your head in between the cymbals.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
You don't. You have to suffer for all eternity. I have memories from my past I can't forget. And songs I can't forget.

For instance, here's a song I can't purge from mind mind no matter how much I try. No matter how horrible it is. No matter how torturous it is, it still won't leave me be. I'll bury it in spoilers just in case. I'm sorry if it still gets into your mind anyway. And I'm sorry if it gets into your mind by watching it.

This immediately made me think of this

Dan

I don't think it's possible. You can either live with it until you no longer remember it, or you can replace it with another annoying noise.

Being tormented by having music stuck in my head 24 hours a day since a long time ago, I've since developed the ability to switch at will. If I want to have something soothing, say, the TP Sacred Grove theme, stuck into my head, then it is stuck in my head from that moment onward. The only thing I can't do is turn it off completely.

Reactions: Dan

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
It's almost impossible for me to get a song stuck out of my head. The way I get it to go away is the same way I make brain freezes go away. I just remain patient and wait for it to go away.

Or I find another annoying song to replace the one that's already in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom