• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Tall (short) Are You?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm 5 ft 6 and that height is an achievement in my family

My mum is only 5 ft 1
On the other hand my dad is 6 ft 7

But nope, I turned out average. I don't really mind, except my sister is 5 ft 8 (the only tall female) and I always wanted to be that little bit taller than her so I can get her back for her arrogance over her height... but alas, that is not to be. I seem to know loads of tall girls and short guys though... quite strange. My ex was the exact same height as me and I could never wear heels, he would go all short man syndrome on me :/

masterSword2

Smile!
I'm about 5 ft 9. Not bad for 14 I guess. I hope to break 6 ft, but I haven't really grown at all for the past year so this may be as tall as I get.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Is it pathetic that I'm not really sure?

When I was in high school, I measured about 5'9, or 175.3cm.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I'm 1m72.

Hahahahaha metric system, hahaha, haha, ha... how I envy the rest of the world.

Anyway, I'm about 5'11" and 180.3 cm. A decent height, and I'm only projected to grow about one more inch. I'm perplexed by how tall males on DGN generally are, since a good portion of people are over 6 feet tall while the rest generally stay above 5'9", which is already rather tall. You people.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm 5'10. I've grown an inch since last time I stated my height here ._.

I still have no idea what that is in centimeters, since I don't know how to calculate inches into CM…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom