• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How tall are you

How tall are you

• less than 4ft6

• 4ft7-4ft9

• 4ft10-5ft

• 5ft1-5ft3

• 5ft4-5ft6

• 5ft7-5ft9

• 5ft10-6ft

• 6ft1-6ft3

• 6ft4-6ft6

• Greater than 6ft7

Results are only viewable after voting.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
5' 9.5", just short of my dad. i'm taller than most people my age actually, but i don't normally feel that tall. i want to be exactly 2' when i'm full grown. that's the perfect hight i think. also i seem taller cuz i'm so skinny

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
5' 7"

I used to think I'm tall, but I dunno, am I?

5ft9 or around that is average male height in UK and US
5ft4 is around average female height in UK and US

If you are a female you are above average, if you are a dude then you are below average

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm between 5'6 and 5'7, closer to 5'6. It sucks being short, but I'm happy to be taller than all three of my older sisters, my mom, my grandma, and even my best friend. I really haven't grown much though since like grade 10. Before that, I went from just over 5'1 to around 5'5 in about 4 months... that was fun.

Still shorter than my dad tho, by like 2 inches or so. :(

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Around 5' 7'' or 5' 8'', not quite sure although I know I'm not 6ft. Not entirely sure since my scientific method of working this out was going off my size of my friend I know is 5' 6'' not so long ago (I always said I was 5' 6'' but apparently I'm taller), never actually bothered to work it out properly. My clothes fit me without this knowledge! :) I was always one of the taller ones among my female friends at school. Is very much a family trait I think, me and some of my brothers have different dads but we're all quite tall, only my twin is shorter. My brother Andy is 6' 8'' I think and not a week goes by when he doesn't crack his head on a doorframe!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I haven't grown taller since I was 14. I was already the same height as I'm now. And because I'bve been the same height for almost 30 years I doubt I'll grow taller :P I'm 1.78m which is around 5'10 "I guess. In a couple of years I most likely will shrink a cm or 2 because that usually happens when you're reaching a certain age :P

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10". So probably close to 176 cm. I was supposed to be taller, but turns out the ADD meds I had to take had a side effect of stunting your growth.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm 5 ft 6. Tall side of average, apparently. My mum is tiny, she's only 5 ft 1, but my dad is 6 ft 7. I was lucky to turn out a normal height to be honest! And I'm 20 so I won't be doing anymore growing. I stopped growing altogether when I was 16.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
...how so? I'm only 6'1", and most other boys around my age where I live have two or three inches up on me.

I'm 6'3. I actually used to hate being tall, because people would always tell me how intimidating and imposing I looked. That's not the kind of impression I want to leave on others, but I seem to have grown into (pun intended) it over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom