• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Quickly Can You Beat Any Pokemon Game ?

Alright so im working on aquiring one of each and every pokemon. To do that i need to play just about every game, or at least all the third installments. now im gonna have to waitt a while to get some legendaries by even, but i do already have a lot. so how many games do you think i need to get them all, how fast is your fastest playthrough of any games and when do you think im gonna be finished.

Ps i have 497 in white. but im starting fresh and gonna try to fill up black with 6hundred 50 whatever

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
By beat, what do you mean?
You need to be VERY specific when it comes to Pokemon, since there's a lot you can "beat".
I can usually beat the Elite Four and general storyline in about a week or so.
For spin-off games it's going to vary all the time. And I mean, all the time.
I preferably like to take my time to enjoy the gameplay and what the game has to offer.
(I apologize this is a late comment and response to your thread.)
Congrats and good luck finding the Pokemon you need! :)

Last edited:

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
I can beet a Pokemon game in about a week.(Give or take) I usualy don't like to rush any Pokemon games I play, or really any video game I play. I finished Pokemon Black very quickly, though I do not recall the exact time it took me to beat the game and Elite Four. But I do know that I beat it pretty quickly.

O

Occaflute

I beat the elite four on black in 21 hours, nonstop. Story was pretty short, which disappoints me... -.-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fastest playthrough up until Red for Crystal was around 200hours, not joking. I do powergrinding which is usually essential if you pick Chikorita (that, or just get a Pokemon that has type advantage to gym leaders' PKMN).

Fig

The Altruist
Every time a new main Pokémon game comes out, it is my goal to pass the main at least within a week of its release date. This causes me to train even harder, since I would need to train non-stop. Once I make it to the post-game, I let everything slide more smoothly since I don't need to rush the post-game. ^^

Skunk

Floof
It depends on if I actually raise a team. If I just go through with a starter maybe 2-3 days, if I raise a team maybe a week give or take.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Well, nowadays, I like to take my time in the Pokemon world, training my Pokemon so that way I can have a nice, swift gym leader battle, rather than just plow through.

However, I never had anything special on my Silver, so I would constantly restart it after beating it all the way through the end. The first few times, it did take me about 60 hours in Silver, but after that, I could start clearing it in only 20 hours. As for my Yellow, which I only beat last year despite getting it for my 6th birthday, it took me 20 hours as well, with maybe one or two restarts from ragequits.

J

JohnLaurinaitis

Normally 3 days. With the help of People Power though, it'll only take 5 minutes.

If you plan your team beforehand than you can beat the main storyline relatively quickly. I think I've beaten Platinum with three Pokemon in about two or three days. However, Pokemon is incredibly easy, and I set some limitations and rules for myself to make it more fun. These rules consist of not evolving my Pokemon, using weak Pokemon, deliberately creating weaknesses in my party, etc. When I do that it usually takes one or two weeks to beat the game.

In all honesty, you should just trade over the GTS to complete your Pokedex. It's much easier.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
A week or so, I like to train and be 5 or more levels above gym leaders. I also take a LONG time to find a team that I like.

Dan

Eh not very fast like some people here. I prefer playing an hour or so of it. It will usually take me a couple months...

Kybyrian

Depends on what game I'm playing I suppose. I remember a long time ago I had a final playtime of around 18-20 hours on Silver for all 18 badges, which honestly seems pretty ridiculous but whatever I guess I'm just amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom