• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How powerful are you?

How powerful are you?

• I'm pretty powerful

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • I'm not powerful at all

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

I've heard Axle can ****post with just his mind. We will need both of us to take him down. Please don't kill me with a Special Beam Cannon.
For me to do that you would need a son so I can steal him and train him to dodge in the mountains. There would also need to be a more powerful foe above Axle... perhaps there is... we'll probably only know when we bring Axle to his last breath.
I'm sure Dan can answer for me

JC Franklin has been working out for a while waiting to star in that DLC for GTA V Rockstar promised us.
VH-37788084343739791_XTP1xRG7_c.jpg

D

Deleted member 81859

I have zero upper body strength but you try ****ing with me or my morals I'm not gonna take it.

D

Deleted member 81859

What would you do if someone pervaded your morals for example? This may be the true sign of power for you.
I'd cut ties with whoever might be attempting that, and tell them that they are being disrespectful to me and what I believe in. If it's an event or project, I would make my opinion and reasons known, and refuse to participate.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For me to do that you would need a son so I can steal him and train him to dodge in the mountains. There would also need to be a more powerful foe above Axle... perhaps there is... we'll probably only know when we bring Axle to his last breath.

JC Franklin has been working out for a while waiting to star in that DLC for GTA V Rockstar promised us.
VH-37788084343739791_XTP1xRG7_c.jpg
Oh man that picture takes me back

*insert daydream vision back to the bike riding era of ZD*

Reactions: Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom