• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Often Do You Replay The Games You Love?

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
That's why I'm replaying Super Mario World. With my grandma passing. It's to remember the memories with her

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
That is so true. "Have you ever heard the legendary power of the Paopu Fruit, (Memories)? If two people share one, they'll be together forever and ever, through eternity." -Seiphie, Kingdom Hearts 1.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
That is so true. "Have you ever heard the legendary power of the Paopu Fruit, (Memories)? If two people share one, they'll be together forever and ever, through eternity." -Seiphie, Kingdom Hearts 1.
Awww.. that is sweet. I hope its true.

Guinea

Much More Than A Soup™
Once the backlog is all caught up (probably sometime next year) there's a lot of games I definitely want to play again, like Final Fantasy 10, Omori, Bug Fables, Okami, etc.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
More than I’ve played games I haven’t played yet or haven’t beaten yet.
There is comfort in returning to the games we’ve beaten. I played Ocarina of Time, Paper Mario 64, Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 over and over. I loved retreading those worlds.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't play half of them half as often as I should like; and I play less than half of them half as often as they deserve...

No but really, I don't replay that many games these days, other than on my youtube-channel, simply because of a lack of time to do so. I can barely keep up with all the new games coming out

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
I don't play half of them half as often as I should like; and I play less than half of them half as often as they deserve...

No but really, I don't replay that many games these days, other than on my youtube-channel, simply because of a lack of time to do so. I can barely keep up with all the new games coming out
Nice Bilbo Baggins quote haha.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Not all that much actually. My house has a pretty strict video gaming policy/rule so I am not able to play a lot of games. I will definitely be playing a lot more when I get out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom