• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How much of Tri Force Heroes is playable all by yourself? (no wifi, playing all by myself)

Kya

My New 3DS XL can't connect to the internet anymore. It just can't. Maybe the router is too new to recognize something old? Whatever.

I was wondering if I should even bother getting The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes since my New 3DS XL can't connect to the internet and none of my friends even like LoZ games so I can't play that way either. Like, would I even be able to beat the game all by myself? Is it a game that can be beaten solo? Are there any things in the game or parts of the game that are inaccessible to solo players, and if so what percent of the game is like that? Even if the game is beatable for solo players, I still wouldn't want to spend money on a game where like 50% of it is inaccessible to me. So should I get it or should I save my money?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Your New 3DS shouldn't have any problems connecting to any router. So there may be a problem with the 3DS, if you got it recently, Nintendo will fix it for free.

As for your question.... I would say no. Triforce Heroes is a great experience with Multiplayer with friends, and even some strangers. However it's single player is excruciatingly challenging, and unfair at times.

The game is 100% beatable with single player, and you will be able to access nearly all the content of the game. However, I do not think it is worth it.

Kya

Your New 3DS shouldn't have any problems connecting to any router. So there may be a problem with the 3DS, if you got it recently, Nintendo will fix it for free.

As for your question.... I would say no. Triforce Heroes is a great experience with Multiplayer with friends, and even some strangers. However it's single player is excruciatingly challenging, and unfair at times.

The game is 100% beatable with single player, and you will be able to access nearly all the content of the game. However, I do not think it is worth it.

Then maybe my New 3DS XL is just broken that way. Oh well. *shrug*

Difficulty isn't an issue to me. I say the harder the better. (It saddens me how easy LoZ games have gotten lately.) If increased difficulty is pretty much the only difference then I think it is worth it.

Thanks for your input. :)

You be needing a second play-arrr in the first level of the Water Stages. ye can'not be getting to the goal without anoth-arr person to be using the Wat-Arrr rod. Yarr

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
You be needing a second play-arrr in the first level of the Water Stages. ye can'not be getting to the goal without anoth-arr person to be using the Wat-Arrr rod. Yarr

You don't NEED a second player for any of the stages. It may be more difficult, but every stage of the game can be completed by yourself. A second player would make things easier though.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Your internet issue is likely a router setting. 3ds's prefer the modern standard of WPA2-TKIP/AES PSK for home router security. If you have your SSID hidden, you'll either need to broadcast it so that the 3ds can find the router or have it written down so you can setup the connection manually.
I know that 3ds's don't like Wpa-enterprise (where you need a username and password to login), they also don't like wifi with splash pages that you need a browser to click and connect.

If you're just receiving a connection error and a connection test in the settings says your device can connect to the internet. The trouble probably lies outside of your realm of control.

TFH is entirely beatable without multiplayer. The puzzles will require a little more strategy to figure out, however you get the advantage of switching to other doppels to get out of harms way, so health becomes easier to keep up. Some challenges, such as time trials, might become nearly impossible without friends though.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
even if you could access the internet on the 3ds and play with strangers youd probably get peed off at the other players....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom