• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler How Much Do We Know about the Siren Realm?

For example, did they show anything about Zelda's fire sword? Or that she sinks in sand? Or that Link and Zelda can switch places if they stand on tiles of the same shape?

I'm asking because I wonder if there is more to the Silent Realm than they currently let on. It would be neat if each successive level of the Silent Realm had its own gimmick added on to what had happened previously.

I HOPE TO GOD that we dont have to play the same thing more than once like in ST and PH. Im sure every different part of the silent ream will be new fresh and interesting.

...except we know that Silent Realm will not be "new and fresh," it's previous areas morphed around in minor ways.

Besides, Spirit Tracks doesn't make you play the same area more than once.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
They usually don't divulge all the mechanics of a new area before the release of the game, so that you can see the mechanics evolve as you play through the game. If you introduce all the mechanics, there are no points at which you think, "Gee, that's clever."
So, in short, the answer to your question is probably yes, there is much more to the Siren Realm than we know about. It's very likely that it's not dissimilar to mechanics like the Dark World of ALttP, but, as is typical Nintendo behaviour, they've kept fairly tight-lipped about it.

Also, since the title of this thread is misleading, I will change the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom