• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many Zelda games have you bought on day one?

The release of a Zelda game is very important moment for the industry (or it used to be) and I can never wait to play the latest entry so i usually drop my cash on day one and book the time off work just to play.

Do you buy Zelda games day one through rabid fandom or have you waited for price drops in the past before playing?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
None, i've never been one for day one sales and games like SS just reinforce that ideology. What's the point of getting a game day one and not enjoying it? Better ot wait awhile and see what the honest reviews, and not the paid for ones, say.

None. Just jumped in zelda wagons this year. Pitty that I wasn't hooked from the beginning. Next zelda release I'll buy on day one for sure.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Um Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds, Triforce Heroes, Twilight Princess HD, Hyrule Warriors Legends and Breath of the Wild.

Edit: Almost forgot Majora's Mask 3D

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
skyward sword was the first [and maybe only?] game that I pre-ordered, and man was I saving up for this
I also intended to get the gold link b/w worlds 3ds day one but I couldn't manage it until a few weeks

The games I got on launch would be Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, OoT3D, A Link Between Worlds, MM3D, TPHD, Tri Force Heroes, and Breath of the Wild. I think. And Hyrule Warriors, and maybe Legends? I don't think I got Skyward Sword on release because of a stocking issue or something.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Just Breath of The Wild, actually. Well, I preordered it and it arrived day 2 but it counts I think

I was given the games shortly after release (I never bought them, it was usually a present/gift from parents). There have been many Zelda games that came out that I never bothered buying or asking for because I didn't care as much for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom