• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How many times have you played it?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
So far I've only beaten Ganon once. Same goes for all of my zelda replays actually, I never have the patience to play it all the way through to the end again. I did beat one of the divine beasts a second time, though. (Didn't have the energy to do the other three lol)
Same here. I have no patience for the slow start of the game and I tend to quit somewhere after hateno and one divine beast completed. It just takes so long to get anything done, so I've only beaten it once and haven't even completed the dlc because I'm so sour on it

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm not sure how many playthroughs I've actually started. Might be around 7 or 8, including master mode. I didn't finish all of them, though. I think I've actually beaten the game 4 times total. Most of my playtime is spent in a completed file goofing off and enjoying the game. I do plan on doing another complete run once we have a release date on botw 2, though.

Thanks for all the answers.
It is a shame the game is a bit vapid, it definitely needs more content and beefing up.
The characters are vague and the dialogue is c…p.
On the other hand the actions are very lifelike, I love the way characters heads follow Link when he is near them and the movements are good, I hate games where the movements are stilted!
Having played it so many times I have found things in places where I know they weren’t before and the multi coloured and white Mobolkins appear earlier in the start of the game!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Beaten the game once on the wiiu and started a new playthrough on the switch. And currently still playing. I'm in no hurry to finish the game. Just do treasure hunting while collecting koroks on the way.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I've just played through the game ones personally, and I did so with another friend at the same time. I really enjoyed it but I don't have the time to play a game like breath of the wild through more than once these days. Making it to the end and finishing it once feels like quite the achievement in and of itself :P

Only once, definitely the least replayable Zelda imo mainly because Whenever I replay a Zelda I 100 percent the game, but this one it’s just really daunting to because it takes like 80 hours and Koroks are super tedious, whereas most other games I can 100 percent in 1 weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom