• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many times has your favourite Zelda game changed?

There are almost 20 canon Zelda games now, and if you're the age I am or over, you'll remember most of them coming out...

Throughout my time with Zelda I've gone through the motions of loving each game until the next one came out, but not all of them have been favourites

As you've followed Zelda, how many times has your favourite game changed?

Was your favourite A Link to the Past until Ocarina of Time came out to take the title?

Did you think of MM as your favourite until TP came out?

Did you ever regress back to an old favourite?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Because I got into the series at the time PH was released, there were a lot of games for me to play. TP has been my fav game for years now but even though it is a spinoff, I do love HW more.

Never. Ocarina of Time has been and still is my favorite Zelda game.
This for me as well. It was probably ALTTP at one point, but I was young and didn't have much of a concept of the Zelda series as a whole to pick it out as a "series favorite", especially having never played the NES Zeldas. At points TP has given OOT a run for its money, but sometimes TP doesn't connect with me, whereas OOT generally always hits a sweet spot in some way or another.

Dear lord, I remember that hipster phase I was in when I thought Majora's Mask was the greatest game of all time and Ocarina of Time was utter crap.

Mido

Version 1
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was not my first go-round of the series, having played OOT and ALTTP beforehand. After becoming immersed in the mystery of the Great Sea, WW became my favorite game of the series, at least as far as the last ten years have going for them. I cannot truly say that I had a favorite before playing WW, since I equally enjoyed the former two games.

D

Deleted member 14134

Oot was my favorite until I played a LTTP. After Twilight Princess was released it stole my heart, and the title of my favorite Zelda which it sill holds today.

My favourite is Zelda 2:AoL.
Taht changed to MM for a while then went back to Zelda 2:AoL.

The Zelda game I think is the worst ever is Wind Waker. I felt that on the day of it's GC release and that has not changed till today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom