• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many of You Have Hyrule Historia?

Do you have Hyrule Historia

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No, but I plan on getting it

• Total voters
Just like the title says, how many of you have Hyrule Historia? Also, if you feel like sharing, what print edition do you have? If you don't know how to figure out which print edition it is, go to page 240 and look for the spot in these pictures. They will state which dates they were printed on and for some reason, the first edition states it was printed on December 26th of 2011 when it came out on the 21st. Despite that, it's still the first print edition. The first picture is a first print edition and the second picture is a second print edition. dsc2674.jpgdsc2675.jpg

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm a bit confused as to what this Hyrule Historia is. If someone could answer me, then maybe I'll find it interesting enough to buy.

I don't have it but I'd like to own one eventually. Was looking around online and only saw Hardcover copies being sold which are quite pricey. Does it only come in Hardcover?

@winterbbytumblr

I bought mine on Ebay because Amazon was being a pain in the butt for me. You can buy it on Amazon, but US and Japan. They're usually anywhere between $60 (for auctions that aren't finished, they usually end up finishing at about 70-80 dollars) and $100. Also make sure if you do plan on getting it to request SAL shipping if at all possible, because when it gets to the US, the USPS takes care of getting it to you (took less than a week to get it from Japan) so you don't end up having to pay any import taxes or anything, as I have heard people talking about how they had to pay the person from UPS when they signed 25 dollars or more for import taxes, which is crazy.

@Octorok74

Hyrule Historia is an art book about The Legend of Zelda and includes things like the history of Hyrule and the Timeline along with a preview of the Skyward Sword Manga from Akira Himekawa (All of this is in Japanese of course, as it has not been localized and there is no talk of it being localized)

@Mariley

Hyrule Historia only comes in Hardcover, but the quality is very nice of both the cover and the pages. The cover sleeve (which is exactly the same design as the hardcover) collects fingerprints pretty easily though.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
I really want to get Hyrule Historia, but do they even sell it in English? If so, where may I find it? I really want it, because I will have an in-depth look at the entire series!

@Fig & @Ganonking

Hyrule Historia has not been localized and it's really hard to tell if it ever will get localized, so there is no English version of it, only a Japanese version at least in this point.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I bought the Hyrule Historia on Ebay. Sadly I bought it before the price dropped by around $10. I hope that they release it in America also so I can read it. There is A LOT of artwork in it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom