• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

how many more wii U games do you plan to buy?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Project Zero 5 (if I can ever find a physical version)

It's my understanding that you guys in Europe are getting a physical version, is that correct?

I will definitely be getting:

• Fatal Frame 5
  • Xenoblade X
  • SMT x FE
  • Devil's Third (after seeing someone play it, it actually looks good enough to buy)
  • Zelda U (assuming it hasn't become Zelda NX)
I will consider Star Fox Zero if the delay does good things for it. Yoshi's Wooly World looks pretty good as well, actually. And I've been wanting to get ZombiU for a while, but have never actually done so. Still considering it.

That's 5 definite, maybe 8 depending.

It's my understanding that you guys in Europe are getting a physical version, is that correct?

I will definitely be getting:

• Fatal Frame 5
  • Xenoblade X
  • SMT x FE
  • Devil's Third (after seeing someone play it, it actually looks good enough to buy)
  • Zelda U (assuming it hasn't become Zelda NX)
I will consider Star Fox Zero if the delay does good things for it. Yoshi's Wooly World looks pretty good as well, actually. And I've been wanting to get ZombiU for a while, but have never actually done so. Still considering it.

That's 5 definite, maybe 8 depending.
Yeah we're getting a limited edition bit its severely Limited, I've seen no retailer have it for preorder other than the Nintendo online store which sold out on day 1

As many as I feel like.

The NX should not be a factor in what existing games you want to purchase, especially since nobody even knows what the darn thing is yet.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Yeah we're getting a limited edition bit its severely Limited, I've seen no retailer have it for preorder other than the Nintendo online store which sold out on day 1

Nintendo: "We're not localizing Fatal Frame because it doesn't sell well."

*doesn't advertise, only offers game via download (which forces people to buy an expensive external HD*
*game doesn't sell well*

Nintendo: "See? Doesn't sell well."

Nintendo: "We're not localizing Fatal Frame because it doesn't sell well."

*doesn't advertise, only offers game via download (which forces people to buy an expensive external HD*
*game doesn't sell well*

Nintendo: "See? Doesn't sell well."
Right? I hate that. :E

On my to buy list: Bayonetta 2, Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Maker, Captain Toad, Star Fox, Xenoblade X, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and probably others.

I sold my Wii U to my best friend, but if I wasn't so poor I'd replace it and get all of these games:
Wind Waker (again)
Super Mario World or w/e.
Zelda Wii U
and HOPEFULLY Twilight Princess HD.

That and I still haven't owned a Wii or played any of the Wii Zelda games, so I really want one for that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom